The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate Last TV Show You Saw

Monty

Warrior season three

Worth the wait so far, some of the fight scenes don’t seem as good as the first two seasons and some of the characters don’t seem as well written as before  however I still find myself wanting to see more. It’s changed studios so maybe there’s a feeling out but so far so good…..7.5 out 10 

• 1 month later...

The Price is Right (The Barker Edition)! 

I give it something like a 20 out of 10. Something like that!

Oh gosh! This show is intense! She just said - the soy sauce! ... and if the soy sauce is under $1.00, she wins $10,000! 

Can you believe in the 1970s or 1980s that a sewing machine was massive expensive? !! My goodness! 

Anyhow, it is free on the Roku channel! 

11 hours ago, brilac said:

The Price is Right (The Barker Edition)! 

I give it something like a 20 out of 10. Something like that!

Oh gosh! This show is intense! She just said - the soy sauce! ... and if the soy sauce is under $1.00, she wins $10,000! 

Can you believe in the 1970s or 1980s that a sewing machine was massive expensive? !! My goodness! 

Anyhow, it is free on the Roku channel! 

Price is Right, with Bob, will always remind me of being home sick from school when I was a kid. 

• Like 1

Watching The Price is Right ~ Drew Carey 2023! Gosh, I have no idea how much things cost! I thought the bagel bites were $7 something when they were actually $2 something! And a $2,000 something acoustic guitar, I thought that was at least $599! 

Oh yeah! I almost forgot ~ I give it an 11 out of 10! 

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 1

On 1/6/2023 at 7:26 PM, Down by the River said:

Yellowstone: 4/10

Holy crap is this show totally unaware. Totally cheesy/soapy/campy but thinks that it is Breaking Bad/Ozarks of the Midwest. There are definitely some good parts, but I just can't take it seriously.

Yes, Yellowstone is a dreadful show with a very unlikable cast. 

2 separate 1 season shows were made after the filming of Yellowstone, but is about prior generations . 

One is called 1893, which is a very well produced western.

The second show is called 1923, which is a different generation trying to deal with the changes to

a more modern time.  It is also very good.  Apparently that show will have a second season,

but production is on hold because of the writer's strike. 

Watching The Price Is Right again!! This time I give it a 22 out of 10!! 

It's a new car and a microwave oven!! My goodness! 

Oh gosh I am so excited! Cathy has just won a microwave oven, sofa, and a brand new car! :towel:

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 1

Good omens season 2  8/10 - enjoyable for tennant and sheen. I find the b plot "romance" a bit dull as neither character is likeable. 

Foundation season 2 6/10 - It's been a long slow voyage to get here but finally seems close to paying off. I dislike gaal immensely, i like salvor (most of the internet thinks the opposite it seems) but it's still best when its lee pace and Jared Harris. Mallow is a fun addition too. Not sure i'd recommend it to any Foundation book fans.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished Bosch S2. All in all, very good. I watch it online at https://ww16.soap2day-online.com/ where movies and tv shows in all genres are available for free. There are various movies and TV shows that was only expanded and replenished with new releases. I often check reviews and the ratings left by other users to find a really interesting movie. This site is a real find for movie buff.

Edited by WilliG

• 1 month later...