The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | November/December (26-02) 2017

27 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Typical Hometown Hockey Shows the Rangers tying goal and shootout winner but no Canuck highlights :rolleyes:

If the Canucks had one it's pretty likely to have been the other way around. They show how the winning team won. Pretty normal. 

9 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

If the Canucks had one it's pretty likely to have been the other way around. They show how the winning team won. Pretty normal. 

I've seen games involving the other Canadian teams where they show a goal each and then winner.  Just an observation I've noticed. 

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

I've seen games involving the other Canadian teams where they show a goal each and then winner.  Just an observation I've noticed. 

I hear you. I've seen them do it both ways. Sometimes show more highlights from both teams but when short on time quickly show the winning goal and show full highlight package later on Sports Central. 

4 hours ago, J-23 said:

I remember when Pens - Flyers games were must watch games.

That's just a sign that you're getting old, don't worry... it happens to the best of us. 

2 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Little whiner Murray got pulled outa' net when Voracek(player of the wk???:^) CRASHED into him!

Murray is showing rather prominently of late on my douche radar, too bad I missed that. These announcers sure are laying the home-sauce on thick though. 

And Raffl torches Kessel and Murray some goalie for a 4-3 beauty as I'm writing this. Nice goal.

edit:    Flyers nail the "poo the bed" technique and help the Pens complete the 3rd period comeback. Pens were down 3-1 and win 5-4 in OT.  

28 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Roberto Luongo has become the second goaltender in NHL history to record 200 wins with more than one team.

The first was Patrick Roy who picked up 200 wins with the Canadiens and Avalanche.

They're gonna trade him to the homeless Islanders, & he can make it 3 teams!

Archived