The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Experiences With Time Travel (Meeting Hitler and Other Tales), the Art of Making Roosters out of Papier-mâché, and Pleading 'Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity' in an American Courtroom (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Master 112

10 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

@DarthMelvin and @J-23

You guys allowed this. We would've still had a chance next round.

okay-ds.jpg

I think this is in bad taste... shows that you are kind of an idiot,

But beyond that... it would have been either J or myself to be lynch by you and BJ most likely so either way we would have lost. lol I didn't see much a do about  Al or TL. who played a great game and had us pretty much against each other the whole time. 

Yah guys I have to bow out for awhile too I will be crazy swamped until about the middle of april then I will come back and host a game where I actually put effort into it like days of old. Love You Maf Fam! I will still try to abuse the upvote system whenever I am on here though and see your posts :)

On 2/1/2018 at 10:07 PM, Beluga Whale said:

I'm not playing anymore with clowns like DM, Qwags ect. Can't expect to win if someone has no clue. 

I'll forgive J23 this once since he's still young. 

Sorry I wasn't there to carry the team this game :(

11 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

Alright I'm back. What's new? 

Beluga about same amount of fat, 112 got sexier, TL is busy, DM has become a better mafia player(imo. dont h8), Qwags same old, Dral MVP, Aladeen brings the spice, mau5trap brings the mice.

How's school going?

On 06/02/2018 at 10:06 PM, Zfetch said:

Beluga about same amount of fat, 112 got sexier, TL is busy, DM has become a better mafia player(imo. dont h8), Qwags same old, Dral MVP, Aladeen brings the spice, mau5trap brings the mice.

How's school going?

School is busy :(

But fun! 

On 02/02/2018 at 12:15 PM, Aladeen said:

Yah guys I have to bow out for awhile too I will be crazy swamped until about the middle of april then I will come back and host a game where I actually put effort into it like days of old. Love You Maf Fam! I will still try to abuse the upvote system whenever I am on here though and see your posts :)

Be sure to invite me boo. Krpten misses his mafia fam.

Archived