The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Alberta to Stop BC Wine Imports

DonLever

25 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Yah, its like Alberta drivers have never seen a turn in  a road or a hill..........  

I guess that’s why Alberta vehicle insurance providers are almost bankrupt, oh wait, that’s ICBC.....

2 minutes ago, Stelar said:

I guess that’s why Alberta vehicle insurance providers are almost bankrupt, oh wait, that’s ICBC.....

ICBC is bankrupt because BC Liberals raided it for a revenue source...

You need to do some reading.... 

When you threaten our BC coastal environment ...  be prepared for a sh.... storm. 

BC wine boycott will only pull BC citizens together .

I would cancel my holiday in Alberta...  but then again ... i would never take a holiday in Alberta so i guess that won't happen. 

10 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Meanwhile half the cities and towns in B.C depend on Alberta tourism. 

Lol. “Depend” that’s what Albertans tell themselves. 

I work all over BC and I yet to meet anyone who says their town DEPENDS on Albertans. 

I been warned however word for word  that” the idiot Albertans are here so be extra careful on the back roads”

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

ICBC is bankrupt because BC Liberals raided it for a revenue source...

You need to do some reading.... 

When you threaten our BC coastal environment ...  be prepared for a sh.... storm. 

BC wine boycott will only pull BC citizens together .

I would cancel my holiday in Alberta...  but then again ... i would never take a holiday in Alberta so i guess that won't happen. 

Why would you need a holiday.  You live in beautiful Surrey..

1 minute ago, Stelar said:

Why would you need a holiday.  You live in beautiful Surrey..

Yah, 2 blocks from the beach ...   Surrey is such an amazingly beautiful city. 

How close is the beach to your Calgary address...... LOL . 

Just now, combover said:

Lol. “Depend” that’s what Albertans tell themselves. 

I work all over BC and I yet to meet anyone who says their town DEPENDS on Albertans. 

I been warned however word for word  that” the idiot Albertans are here so be extra careful on the back roads”

Oh really. Go to the east Kootneys or the Okanagan. I own a home in the Okanagan and I'm there every summer and half the plates are red. Look at campsites and businesses that fly Alberta flags you never see a B.C flag in Alberta.

Face it without tourism B.C is back to being a have not province.

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Oh really. Go to the east Kootneys or the Okanagan. I own a home in the Okanagan and I'm there every summer and half the plates are red. Look at campsites and businesses that fly Alberta flags you never see a B.C flag in Alberta.

Spent lots of time in kootneys from elkford To beavedale. Where do you think I was when a local warned me about the Albertans on the back roads. Referred to Albertans as locust show up use up make a mess leave.

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yah Albertans camping and eating Mr. Noodle on their camp stoves    .... drinking  booze they brought from Alberta....  every day are really driving the BC economy...

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

Yah Albertans camping and eating Mr. Noodle on their camp stoves    .... drinking  booze they brought from Alberta....  every day are really driving the BC economy...

Why would Albertans do that? Albertans are the highest earners in Canada by a fair bit and well above B.C.

5 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

We need to hit B.C where it hurts.

No more B.C bud allowed to be sold in Alberta. B)

See, that only hurts Alberturds.

You guys grow garbage weed. When legalization actually kicks in BC won't have enough legal bud to supply its demand. So no matter what, you guys are fresh outta good bud and will just have to smoke your cow patty garbage hickweed.

NO SELLING WEED TO ALBERTA. Welcome back to 1980's quality dope, Calgary. Only now it's loaded with glyphosphates and all kinds of nasty $&!# we would never feed our buds.

Have fun with that "No BC Bud" thing, Alberta. We'll take care of our wine and craft beer too, thank you very much.

Archived