The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Relationship Problem

EoH

dear OP.. 

1) how old are you? (just for factual purposes and to get an idea of what stage of life/priorities you may have right now)

2) be honest with yourself.. do you have any attraction for your co-worker and is there any reason your gf would find her threatening other than the fact she is a female? if so, you gotta take some ownership of the situation and try to see from your gf's perspective.

3) is your current gf someone you see yourself settling down with? if not, i would simply carry on as you are and stick to your guns... if she can't handle it and leaves, you dodged a bullet... if she is a keeper, then also stick to your guns... i've found that being lenient with insecure/needy individuals only feeds their behaviour... sometimes people need to be confronted about their issues.. often it isn't about your actions or what you are doing but more their own sense of self and confidence (or lack of)... 

just my 2 cents 

12 minutes ago, pharmalaw said:

dear OP.. 

1) how old are you? (just for factual purposes and to get an idea of what stage of life/priorities you may have right now)

2) be honest with yourself.. do you have any attraction for your co-worker and is there any reason your gf would find her threatening other than the fact she is a female? if so, you gotta take some ownership of the situation and try to see from your gf's perspective.

3) is your current gf someone you see yourself settling down with? if not, i would simply carry on as you are and stick to your guns... if she can't handle it and leaves, you dodged a bullet... if she is a keeper, then also stick to your guns... i've found that being lenient with insecure/needy individuals only feeds their behaviour... sometimes people need to be confronted about their issues.. often it isn't about your actions or what you are doing but more their own sense of self and confidence (or lack of)... 

just my 2 cents 

How old are you? :)

1 - You are putting yourself in a horrible position ,,,you are this young woman's boss.  The optics do not look good and if something was to go wrong she could

come after you claiming something happened .... made advances on her etc......not a good idea.

2 - I would also like to know how old you are and how old she is.

3 - You and your girlfriend have bigger issues than this one event.  Trust and honesty being 1-2 

4 - I am old like Alf (almost 60)...and have been in pretty much every type of relationship that one can imagine.

5 - I wish I had a dollar(make that 1 million) for every relationship problem I have had.

14 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

You know when you don't have relationship problems? When yous a strong independent man who need no woman!

MGTOW :ph34r:

Not going to lie, some of their concepts are pretty valid and true...

8 hours ago, RRypien37 said:

MGTOW :ph34r:

Not going to lie, some of their concepts are pretty valid and true...

Costs a lot less in the end, too..

At least girlfriends can be short term investments. All of these guys running out to get married. I never really understood that. Some friends, some people I know of. Half of them statistically speaking end in the crapper, in divorce. Others don't result in that necessarily but what you may consider 'unhappy.' So no thanks... we're supposed to learn from the mistakes of those that came before us..

Archived