The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDF: (M1) Washington Capitals vs. (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins | Capitals win series 4-2

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
    • Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/29/2018 at 07:00 PM

Glad to see the Capitals beat the Pen's finally, Ovechkin has gotten an undeserved bad reputation over the years so hope they do well. Nice to see Matt "Boeser got lucky" Murray get exposed and torched over that glove............

12 minutes ago, gerry35 said:

Glad to see the Capitals beat the Pen's finally, Ovechkin has gotten an undeserved bad reputation over the years so hope they do well. Nice to see Matt "Boeser got lucky" Murray get exposed and torched over that glove............

Ovechkin shows up in the playoffs; it's his teammates that don't.  Really, really want to see him win a cup.

29 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Ovechkin shows up in the playoffs; it's his teammates that don't.  Really, really want to see him win a cup.

Ovechkin won my respect when he said he'd score a goal for a 13 year old cancer survivor froim Niagra Falls and ended up getting a hatrick, texting and meeting the kid.

Dudes a beauty through and through.

24 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Ovechkin won my respect when he said he'd score a goal for a 13 year old cancer survivor froim Niagra Falls and ended up getting a hatrick, texting and meeting the kid.

Dudes a beauty through and through.

He's one of my favourite non-Canucks.  Just brings so much personality and joy to the game it's impossible not to root for the guy.  Love hearing about stuff like this

11 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Especially last nighr, Ovi got 3 points.

I respect Sidney Crosby and I would have been happy to see him threepeat.  For me he is the best player in the NHL and for his legacy another cup would be fantastic and well earned.

but.

very happy for Ovie.  He's a great guy and his reaction the last few post seasons has said it all.  The guy has fire.

23 hours ago, riffraff said:

I respect Sidney Crosby and I would have been happy to see him threepeat.  For me he is the best player in the NHL and for his legacy another cup would be fantastic and well earned.

but.

very happy for Ovie.  He's a great guy and his reaction the last few post seasons has said it all.  The guy has fire.

with you here riffraff

I put a bottle of booze on the Pens. Thought they would push hard for the first 3peat in over 30 years.

I have been hard on Ovi over the years. I was most impressed when he made the unselfish play that led to the series winning goal. 

6 minutes ago, rekker said:

Rutherford saying Kessel played through injuries all year. Phil K needs to get in shape. For what he gets paid he needs to step up his fitness level. 

I am shocked that a pro athlete in this day doesn't take this more seriously.

Archived