• Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2018 at 11:00 PM

45 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Doesn't matter still pushed him on his numbers

that was not a penalty or a bad hit in any way whatsoever. Sometimes guys fall awkwardly, doesn't make it dirty.

13 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Totally agree with Callahan.  Rat should be done for the rest of the playoffs, and 10 games next season.  He could spread the friggin’ plague! 

I don't know how it can't be 1 game. Otherwise why shouldn't everyone start spitting in each other's faces? Its far worse than Tkachuk spearing a guy from the bench 

19 minutes ago, TheAce said:

anyone else getting sick of them showing Cam Neely's reaction 10 times during a game ?  Why are we supposed to care that he gets angry after a goal against or jumping around when they score

they secretly burning the canucks

Brad Marchand is living proof that the NHL never learned their lesson from the Steve Moore incident. And honestly mentioning the two in the same sentence isn't fair to Steve which is shocking to admit.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to ADF: (A1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (A2) Boston Bruins | Lightning lead series 3-1

Just to follow the post - Tampa in 6.

However, a bigger issue has been unfolding within not only this series, but also with the Leafs.  I'm referring to Marchant. 

First it was the 'in your face' kissing of Leaf players; then it was early in the Tampa series, but now with the incident that occurred in the game tonight (licking).

Now I know Marchant is an !@#$%^, with his head shots and low-balling. He has a long history of cheap shop antics to which he has been penalized for (not enough).  But now this.  I listened to the commentator panel after the game and as much as I am not a fan of Freedman or Kypreos, I have to fully agree with their remarks in regards to the incident, especially Kypreos. He said that he would crack him (Marchant) over the head with his stick.  Others were, to embarrass him in front of his team (can't see that happening or even doing any good).

As mentioned, he (Marchant) isn't a stranger to being suspended for his antics.  This recent incident will (should) be reviewed by the League.  In my opinion (which apparently isn't alone), Marchant should be suspended for a minimum of 25 games, starting at the beginning of next season and forced to have to attend a series of psychological evaluations.  If refused, his suspension should extend until evaluations were satisfactorily met.

Mind you, if someone did that to me, regardless of what sport I was playing, it would be an automatic trip to the wood chipper.

Regardless, this kind of !@#$%^ does not belong in any sport.

Archived