The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

As previously promised for those of you who may have missed Friday.

Waivers: CBJ waives goaltender Jonathan Bernier (DET). 

Bernier has played 28 games this season! A solid pickup if you would like a free NHL backup! If you miss this waiver opportunity pm me and I'll re waive him for you. ::D happy Sunday everybody!

Jimmy Howard is still available, just express interest and i’ll waive him to you. I have tried bringing this up with some teams, but no takers yet. I am completely unwilling to let Jimmy efff’in Howard pass through waivers unclaimed.

Im in a bind, trying to do the right thing. For now I will have to demote the kid, and continue with the vet because it’s the right thing to do.

as my esteemed colleague above has indicated, if you are interested, you say waive we say ‘send it’!

Edited by greensman
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 2/26/2019 at 5:04 PM, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The New Jersey Devils have made a trade with the Montreal Canadiens.

To NJ:

small.png Joakim Ryan

To MTL:

small.png Sean Walker

Thanks to GM @_arby_18 for the time creating this deal. We felt Joakim being a Playoff bound depth blueliner could potentially help our squad this postseason.

We see Sean Walker as a young untapped two-way blueliner who can produce, cost of doing business but a player we were high on.

On 2/28/2019 at 11:25 AM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Waivers: 

New Jersey Devils place Joakim Ryan on Waivers with the intent of assigning him to the minors.

Unfortunate as we have been notified Joakim has been claimed by another club.

We misread how the irl NHL IR is utilized post trade deadline and failed to properly read the League's Waivers Thresholds. 

So this is a " teachable moment ". Going to freshen up my readings of the CBA and make adjustments to my medical budget come the offseason.

Damn.

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Squeak said:

Not back yet but.... you can start sending your draft pick ELC’s to start for NEXT season to me

Please do all yours in one PM with “Team Name - ELC offers”

aloha

So this year we need to sign all 2017’s, is that correct?

Also Congrats to Ross Johnston for his 1st Goal of the Season and the 1st in the Blues Dress.

Sadly the Isles didnt use him much IRL ... he´s 1 G, 3 A ,+2, 23 Pims in 16 Games though

not to shabby stats but what to do ...maybe he will see more games next Season .

Sprong is off again ... dropped to the 4th line ...no points since a while .  well...he´s stilly oung 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, greensman said:

Thank you. Is there a deadline for when ALL OF OUR 2017 DRAFTEES MUST BE SIGNED by? 

Yesterday I'm afraid.

Now all your 2017 drafted prospects will be given to Ryan and myself.

:bigblush:

7 hours ago, greensman said:

Thank you. Is there a deadline for when ALL OF OUR 2017 DRAFTEES MUST BE SIGNED by? 

That final determination has not been made due to 2019 Draft Day not being set - so I leave that in the hands of @canuck2xtreme

But generally, it's early June.

It gives you three months to get it done.

• Like 2