The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

image0.jpg?width=600&height=448

The Carolina Hurricanes have come to terms with the following pending free agents:

Patrik Laine - 8 years, $72M ($9M AAV), NMC (Starts in 2025-26)

Matt Dumba 8 years, $58M ($7.25M AAV), LNTC (10 Team Trade List) (Starts in 2021-22)

Radek Faksa - 5 years, $15.5M ($3.1M AAV)

Zach Aston-Reese - 4 years, $6M ($1.5M AAV)

Rasmus Andersson - 3 years, $2.775M ($0.925M AAV)

Igor Ozhiganov - 1 year, $1M

Colin Delia - 1 year, $0.900M

Alexandre Carrier - 2 years, $1.4M ($0.700M AAV)

@Monty

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To CAR - Brendan Lemieux

To ARZ - Mikey Anderson, Libor Sulak, LAK 2019 5th Round Pick

@Master Mind

Thanks to @Monty for the eventually fruitful trade talks. Arizona has fallen well back in the standings, which was unfortunately to be expected due to our lack of depth, and we felt the need to parlay some of our attractive assets into more future-based ones. And though we liked Brendan Lemieux and what he brought to the team, we also know that he had value due to where he plays, so we were happy to turn him into 3 assets. Mikey Anderson was the main target in our talks, as we really like his trajectory and feel that he can be a bigger contributor down the line when the rest of our squad begins to hopefully turn this boat around. Libor Sulak and the LAK 5th may be lottery tickets, but we need to stock our depth and build through the draft so this deal helps do that.

We hope that our blueline featuring Adam Boqvist and Mikey Anderson in a few short years will be a formadible one.

• Upvote 1

image0.jpg?width=600%26height=448&key=ef

The Calgary Flames have signed the following prospects to 3 year ELCs, beginning next season:

Erik Brannstrom - 3 years, $4.125M ($1.375M AAV)

Will Lockwood -  3 years, $2.655M ($0.885M AAV) 

Joachim Blichfeld - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

Joni Ikonen - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

Fabian Zetterlund - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

Denis Smirnov - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

Tyler Steenbergen - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

Dylan Ferguson - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

Igor Shvyryov - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

@BM24

@Monty

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Carolina OTB Update

San Jose Sharks Melker Karlsson (signed for one more year at $2M) is still OTB, with 2 teams deciding whether to part with asset for him. To narrow down return, looking for 2nd round pick, or multiple mid/late round picks. If a prospect, looking for a recently drafted 2nd or 3rd round player.

With 1 month away from trade deadline, Detroit would like to inform others that we will be small time sellers at deadline. While no big moves are expected, we do have some players that might attract playoff hungry teams come deadline. We are looking for young roster players, draft picks, and/or prospects depending on the name. The following are available out of Detroit:

- Joakim Nordstrom

- Ben Street

- Gabriel Bourque

- Patrik Nemeth

- Valtteri Filppula

- Jordan Eberle

In the case of Filppula and Eberle, should they not be traded before deadline, they will be resigned by the team. Detroit has also received calls on EvgenI Kuznetsov. While we are not actively looking to deal him, we are listening in on proposals. The cost will obviously be significant so be prepared to pay up.

• Wat 1

The Washington Capitals have signed the following prospects to 3 year ELCs, beginning next season:

Marcus Davidsson -  3 years, $2.655M ($0.885M AAV) 

Max Gildon - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

Filip Westerlund - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

Fredrick Karlstrom - 3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

@Squeak

@Monty

• Upvote 2

CAROLINE NEWS - NEVER STOP NEVER STOPPING

Alright, so I'm leaving on February 14th for India, returning on the 25th. While my roster is essentially set for the playoffs, I'm always looking to bolster my roster even more. With that said, I will be making every prospect in my system available for a trade; whether that be for players with term left, or pure rentals. Carter Hart is not available, as he's my goaltender beyond this season with Casey DeSmith. With all players available (check SS), https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Mx2qBtjr-VWRC4dozwOFYRkR8VmkBj3BYJZONHWn9c/edit#gid=1855792456 , I will also outline the big boys:

- Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen

- Jay O'Brien

- Shane Bowers

- Josh Brook

- Scott Perunovich

- Jacob Bryson

- Eric Comrie

- Julien Gauthier

- Adin Hill

- Alex Barre-Boulet

Again, every prospect is available, but those are the bigger guys. Considering I am happy with my playoff roster, I'm not looking to trade those guys for scrubs coming back (ie: Ukko-Pekka for a recent 5th round drafted player). I always expect playoff teams to overpay a little for a playoff asset, which I have been known to do (see: Dennis Rasmussen). So I am willing to do what's necessary to set myself apart from another team.

• Upvote 1

The Florida Panthers have agreed to 3 year ELCs with the following prospects, starting next season:

Cayden Primeau -  3 years, $2.655M ($0.885M AAV) 

Scott Reedy -  3 years, $2.655M ($0.885M AAV) 

David Farrance -  3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

Casey Fitzgerald -  3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

Zach Solow -  3 years, $2.055M ($0.685M AAV)

@Boeserific

@Monty

Edited by Nail
  • Upvote 1