The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best Place to Buy Windows 10

MikeBossy

You know, I'd just go out and buy a Windows laptop with Windows 10 on it.  It's cheap.  My Mac before last, the cat sat on the screen, and the part that separates the screen from the keyboard broke, so I bought a Windows laptop.  Then I bought a new MacBook Pro.  I prefer Macs.  They are straight forward.  

You can still get a free upgrade (microsoft.com/software-download/windows10)  ...i did , and got it free ( about a month ago, upgraded from windows 7 ) , microsoft doesn't bother to pay attention to authentication servers .....aslong as u have a genuine windows key ( 98, 7 etc ) 

Nothing illegal or anything, i was shocked when i looked, and saw u can still and yes u get it from there website (microsoft)

I'm kidding about windows 3.1 - just upgraded the girlfriends computer and she was using windows 7 so the upgrade went to her. Was going to throw together another system for myself - problem is there's no operating system and i still use the laptop so can't use my windows 7 license from there either.. I have heard you can buy keys from third parties - seems like kinguin some have mentioned offers this? Guess my concern is are they legit keys? Really don't want to shell out 180 bucks for an operating system i personally think isn't worth 50 bucks lol.

Archived