The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New Jersey Devils at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 15, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, NHTyrany said:

this is not a bad thing if it means better draft and more kids developing. at this point, I don't care about green wins. I care more about the draft.

Rather have a healthy Tanev to maybe get something significant for him at the draft. 

1 minute ago, billabong said:

Tanev gets hurt playin the only way he knows how

they won’t trade him

wish they would

rinse...and...repeat

It was said they wouldn't trade Gudbranson and he was traded. So I definitely don't agree. 

Unless your name is Horvat, Boeser, Pettersson Edler or Hughes your job isn't guaranteed here imo. 

4 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Just trade him this summer already.  I love the guy but he does not help this team sitting in the pressbox all the effing time. Pay some scrub to do that. 

Who's gonna want him? A Dman covered in fragile stickers wouldn't command much me thinks.

Gotta love cheech giving Petterson the first star every time he scores a goal lol, I think he’s actually in love with ep we all love him but I think Garrett is at another level did you see him sweat bullets the night he got hurt. Lol

also love how Garrett gives us 2 of three stars when we lose games he is a diehard biased and Gotta love him for it.

Not encouraging seeing the team mail it home and let one of the worst teams in the nhl

come

back and beat us , can’t even tank right with the point.

almost second last in the entire west which is the worst of the two conferences.

if we had just average goaltending this year would we be dead last?

1 minute ago, Moe Knows said:

Who's gonna want him? A Dman covered in fragile stickers wouldn't command much me thinks.

We won't/shouldn't ask for much. Better get something/anything before he disintegrates into dusts.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"We hit two posts. We haven't done that well in the shootout. I think part of it is we've got a young group. They get a little nervous, I think that's part of it. And it's easier said than done to go down and score." - Green on the shootout

Green you need to be a little harder on the guys and not being so content with losing and blowing multi goal leads to bad teams at home, how many times has he said oh I loved the effort 

5 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Rather have a healthy Tanev to maybe get something significant for him at the draft. 

We won't get anything significant given he's constantly hurt / brittle....At best a 2nd rounder, and more likely a third when he's worth a first and prospect skill wise. Until he can play most of a season healthy, teams aren't going to give up much. Who cares if he's great defensively and at shot suppression if he missed 1/3 to 1/2 a season every year?

Just now, 40Dangles said:

We won't get anything significant given he's constantly hurt / brittle....At best a 2nd rounder, and more likely a third when he's worth a first and prospect skill wise. Until he can play most of a season healthy, teams aren't going to give up much. Who cares if he's great defensively and at shot suppression if he missed 1/3 to 1/2 a season every year?

You'd be surprised how much teams pay for these type of players especially a desperate team/GM. 

Archived