• Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7
    • Stars in 4
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2019 at 10:00 PM

On 4/13/2019 at 4:54 PM, WHL rocks said:

What we need most is a guy like Seth Jones.  A big physical guy who runs the d. 

Like werensky and Jones in cbj. We have Hughes now need a guy like jones. 

Anyone know if there's a guy with Jones type of game in this draft?

I mean someone who has potential to bring that type of game and size..  who would be closest. 

Woo.  Wait until you see what he can do with a coach who knows how to handle a defense.

2 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Lol ya I'm not a  big Subban fan. I like the player but not a big fan of his over bearing personality. 

I'm not sure I want our young players to have to deal with that personality. With PK there's no off switch. It's all PK all the time. 

Even the Preds leadership had to pull him aside and reign him in during the playoffs a couple of years ago. 

JB did peruse him when he got traded out of MTL so who knows. Maybe JB still has interest in him. 

The package you put forth seems reasonable. 10th plus Hutton for PK plus Preds 1st. 

He's definitely a character. I'm not sure if it would have a negative impact to our young guys. He may take some of the media attention away from the young guys. Just seems like an interesting option for someone of that calibre and not needing to sign extremely long term.

7 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

After EP, I was super hyped for Heiskanen before this year started.  Glad people are finally noticing how good a player he was.  He was breaking records in the top Finnish league last year.

Juolevi wasn't far behind him in Finland. Although Olli started in Utica, it sounded like Benning was impressed with his progress and likely would've been given a look this year at the NHL at some point before the injury happened.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to CDSF: (C1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC1) Dallas Stars | Predators lead series 2-1

Archived