The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

9 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

To NJD.png.14a6827918bc7be68db098f2a3796f26.png  @WalkWithElias40: Travis Hamonic

To SJS.png.b55e9abe95540ade7d7ecfad19bd60a5.png  @_arby_18: Jakub Zboril, NJD 3rd 2020

Thanks to @WalkWithElias40 for having this one come together rather quickly. The cap cruch hit us pretty hard in San Jose this summer, and as such we needed to clear out some room. Unfortunately, we needed to move a body for the cap relief and it came down to Travis Hamonic being the guy that was dealt. We wish him well in New Jersey and expect him to be a quality player for them.

We're also very pleased to have Jakob Zboril come back, not to mention the draft pick. We were hoping to make the deal without any money coming back and we accomplished that, but we also believe that Jakob isn't too far off. He'll likely start the year with the Barracuda but he'll also be in the mix alongside Jonas Siegenthaler and Christian Wolanin to come up and play for the big club as we now have an opening. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/24/2019 at 7:26 PM, Tylez said:

1138813589_BreakingNews.jpg.c63dffff25b7481cbb5732f1f54b1381.jpg.d39f8d9ac4040c9bcf37b0a22aa374d8.jpg

The IMG_0443.PNG.a7501939646230698b9b13d66620637f.PNG @canucklax have re-signed:

Nikita Kucherov - 5 years x 60M (12M AAV) - Deal comes with a NTC (Player submits 5 teams he will go to) - This clause does not go in to effect until 2021/22

On 6/24/2019 at 7:31 PM, canucklax said:

Still listening to offers on Kuch now that he is immune to an offer sheet

Wasn’t sure what gif to use for “Good standing” contract signings, so I’ll post a couple:

E62D40EC-B680-41C6-9892-BE140ED0A5B3.gif

D948F509-40D3-4E4A-8A6D-403009F3E3D3.gif

Tyler Bozak is believed to be on the market

1155550988.jpg.0.jpg

Nashville is looking for a late pick for his services. Bozak has a L-NTC Kicking in on July 1st. NSH is looking to move him for some more cap flexibility. He is slightly overpaid but he certainly isn't a cap dump (2 years remaining at 5M per). We just want to utilize that cash elsewhere so we are offering him up for cheap. PM @Rush17 for info!

Edited by Rush17

Ryan-Johansen-Nashville-Predators-celly-featured.jpg

NASHVILLE PREDATORS

Ondrej Palat - Ryan O'Reilly - Patrick Kane

Alex Tuch - Bo Horvat - Clayton Keller

Anthony Beauvillier - Tyler Bozak - Oliver Bjorkstrand

Anthony Duclair - Tyson Jost - Tyler Motte

Shea Theodore - Colton Parayko

___________ - Adam Larsson

Robert Hagg - Jordie Benn

Jacob Markstrom

Mackenzie Blackwood

Nashville is looking to move a forward or two out for a top 4 D man. Bolded players are not available rest are available via trade.

AHL - Depth Line-Up

MILWAUKEE ADMIRALS

Oliver Wahlstrom - Jakob Forsbacka-Karlsson - Nicolas Roy

Nic Petan - Julius Nattinen - Eetu Luostarinen

Gabriel Fortier - Jack Drury - Matej Pekar

Raphael Lavoie - Ilya Nikolayev

Haydn Fleury - Maxime Lajoie

Logan Stanley - Urho Vaakanainen

Eemeli Rasanen - Filip Westerlund

Cameron Rowe

NSH Picks in 2020/2021

Picks Heading into 2019-20

NSH 2020 1st
NSH 2020 2nd
TBL 2020 3rd
VAN 2020 4th
NSH 2020 5th    

NSH 2021 1st
NSH 2021 2nd
NSH 2021 3rd
NSH 2021 4th
NSH 2021 5th

Team Captains will be announced later this fall. Some changes may be on the horizon!

Edited by Rush17

Pre FA lineup!

Alex Debrincat - Nick Foligno - Jakub Voracek

Blake Coleman - Adrian Kempe - Artturi Lehkonen

Ivan Barbashev - Andrew Shaw - ?

? - Jack Roslovic - ?

Hope make the jump

Sam Steel

Joe Veleno

Michael McLeod

Zach Werenski - Torey Krug

Troy Stecher - Dion Phaneuf

Ben Hutton - ?

Hope jumps

Timothy Liljegren

Jonathan Bernier

Thatcher Demko

A hearty Welcome to/Bienvenue a Elite Keeper League...take all you can, a little more, give nothing back. Oh wait a tick that is if yer a pirate....hrm, Ice Pirates?

lol, I am a little oldish, this was a movie called Ice Pirates back in the mid 80's....now the punchline....

Edited by Primal Optimist

8 minutes ago, Jaku said:

Welcome @Silver Ghost and @Kobayashi Maru!

The GM's here are vultures. I'm sure you have at least 13 messages asking if you're looking to make changes already :P

jk i love you all.

I am hoping i lull them into a false sense of security. I might be a cdc fantasy hockey noob but i have been in other vulture infested leagues for years haha. 

As an opening salvo, Ottawa is willing to consider deals to take on cap dump contracts for the right price. We are not interested in moving our core group of young players unless it is a cant say no overpayment. If anything we want to add to that group. 

Pettersen, Hischier, Strome, Dahlin, Hart are not realistically going anywhere at this point. We may add a few of our prospects to that list as well but at this point we will listen on any players.

Obviously we want to improve the supporting cast around those players as well, so feel free to reach out to get any discussions going. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Jaku said:

Welcome @Silver Ghost and @Kobayashi Maru!

The GM's here are vultures. I'm sure you have at least 13 messages asking if you're looking to make changes already :P

jk i love you all.

Haha nice!  Well the Ducks are open season, errr I mean open for business.  Looking to get younger in our rebuild.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1