The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

Thanks to all the GMs that have engaged in trade talks with the Lightning thus far. Plenty of productive talks, and a very different lineup than we had on opening night. Updated lineup when healthy:

tampa-bay-lightning-playoff-tickets.png

Nelson - Eichel - Rantanen

Hagelin - Hayes - Granlund

Wood - Bozak - Hathaway

Iafallo - Jankowski - Copp

Lemieux, Carrier

Josi - Barrie

Giordano - Klefbom

McCabe - Fabbro

Polak

Vasilevskiy

Ullmark

• Upvote 1

Activate Kevin Fiala from IR

Send down John Marino

We're looking to find room for Anders Bjork to crack the lineup so we'll be taking offers on John Hayden, Trevor Lewis, and Blake Coleman for teams lacking in forward depth.

4 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

:ph34r:

I will send you a message direct from our Commish who has weighed in via discord from his real job. Glad you could bring clockwork precision, top notch record keeping and lightning quick acquisition skills to bear on a club. ; p You will need all your skills here my friend. So glad you could join us!

PM incoming to you just after Noon Pacific Time...so you will be asleep i think, lol. 

• Haha 1

image.png.2de7dbf6714e2a3d29d4e4ad387c62f4.png

@Rush17 Nic Petan has been claimed off your waivers by the Anaheim Ducks and @Kobayashi Maru!

I believe that is all that was outstanding for Waivers, as usual if i am wrong, send me a quick message and it will get sorted out. 

**reminder that Waiver Priority will reset in the Morning of November 1st**

Just now, Bombastik der Teutone said:

even not confirmed from the league commishs

bomba will take over tha businezz from the oilers

big bang ... mitch marner and john gibson are OTB to become the team cap compliant

we are looking for everthing ...cheaper nhl players, cheaper starting goalie, depth players, picks , prospects ...your mom ...... etc 

You heard it here first, Hired!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Signing.jpg.e0e4d69fd54d3d374c93cd6bc9ad7a12.jpg.b482cacc07d97db1555bab3373a8ddce.jpg

The IMG_0692.PNG.57b451044d01bab12ec7e3e913207d76.PNG @Kobayashi Maru have inked the following offer sheets:

Slater Koekkoek - 1 year x 0.950M

Roland McKeown - 2 years x 1.7M (0.850M AAV)

@SnapShot @Snapshot85 you have until Nov. 6 at 10:30 to match or receive no compensation for Koekkoek (sorry other snapshot, on mobile and wont let me remove)

@lethunder you have until Nov. 6 at 10:30 to match or receive no compensation for McKeown