The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE TORONTO RAPTORS HAVE WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

Yeth!ano.jpg.65ff73ef03a31927ffac3bad27ec2745.jpg

Edited by 6string

2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Q2 28-28

Q3 22-22

Diff is just first Q. 

Still within striking distance. Once raptors take the lead they will not lose it. 

Man I felt this way too was soo bummed felt like game 2 again they let it slip away. This time it was only a 9-0 run on quick dagger 3's vs 18-0.

1 hour ago, Pears said:

Toronto will win game 6. Make the adjustments, no Durant or Looney to deal with. They’ll be fine. 

I think so too. But they need to have a much better start to set the tone and keep the crowd out of the game as much as possible.

Raps gotta keep the big fella Boogie off the glass and make sure to box out. Can't let him be a factor.

When both Gasol and Ibaka have strong games together, the Warriors have no answer for it.

I am envisioning Kawhi attacking early, getting to the tin with Klay and Donkey getting in foul trouble.

When your jump shot is not falling, have to get in the paint and crash the boards for those rebounds and put back chances.

Last game at Oracle and Warriors seem to have found a spark in playing to win it for Durant and force a game 7.

Raptors have to take their hope and energy away and play suffocating d like they did in game 4.

1 minute ago, Chip Kelly said:

Man I felt this way too was soo bummed felt like game 2 again they let it slip away. This time it was only a 9-0 run on quick dagger 3's vs 18-0.

I think so too. But they need to have a much better start to set the tone and keep the crowd out of the game as much as possible.

Raps gotta keep the big fella Boogie off the glass and make sure to box out. Can't let him be a factor.

When both Gasol and Ibaka have strong games together, the Warriors have no answer for it.

I am envisioning Kawhi attacking early, getting to the tin with Klay and Donkey getting in foul trouble.

When your jump shot is not falling, have to get in the paint and crash the boards for those rebounds and put back chances.

Last game at Oracle and Warriors seem to have found a spark in playing to win it for Durant and force a game 7.

Raptors have to take their hope and energy away and play suffocating d like they did in game 4.

Lowry ate him up all night down low too. They keep that match up going, don’t give the Warriors so many wide open looks and hit more 3s they’ll be fine. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Lowry probably kicking himself over that final shot..Every kids wet dream,is to make the last second shot to win the championship..

Green actually got his fingertips on the ball and altered the shot. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, J-23 said:

Our fans embarrassed us today by cheering man. Well deserved loss.

4 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

It was a bad moment that quickly turned around. Doubt anyone in that building is actually happy he's hurt or anything like that.

Can tell GS feels like crap, alot of pressure for him to play & he clearly wasn't ready. 

All is well, they were giving him a standing ovation during the commercial break and even chanted KD when he was limping into the tunnel.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, shiznak said:

All is well, they were giving him a standing ovation during the commercial break and even chanted KD when he was limping into the tunnel.

There were a few groups outside of the building cheering it, which is a really awful look. I know every fan base has its fair share of idiots but a couple hundred spread out across Toronto don’t represent every Raptors fan. Just like how the people who rioted don’t represent Canucks fans. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1