The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Tryamkin confirms he wants to return to Vancouver

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

Cant wait for this . I am a huge fan of his potential . Watched every game he played here , and 100÷ see top 4 

Would love to see him and Hughes paired up. Tryamkin’s reach and Hughes skating will make it very hard for the opposition to enter the zone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Elias_Pettersson said:

Goldobin was on live stream with Tryamkin and he said he wants to come back, just waiting on contract. Don’t have a source to post because it’s gone now, but thought it was interesting. Others on Reddit have seen as well and confirm this. Having Myers and Tryamkin on defense will help immensely in the playoffs with their size.

Posted this here because not too many people go in the prospects section.

so as in for this season? 

Would love to have him back. But ice time needs to be earned and and not handed too. Last time he was here and was a bottom 6 and rightfully so. That said at that time he was a bottom pairing nhl defender in my opinion.   I’m sure he is absolutely a better dman now then he was in 2017.  His grit and size is welcomed.  Don’t want to see Petey, brock,Quinn get bullied.

4 minutes ago, Elias_Pettersson said:

Would love to see him and Hughes paired up. Tryamkin’s reach and Hughes skating will make it very hard for the opposition to enter the zone.

That would be two of the biggest d men in the league...... hell biggest players in the league period  . Both can skate , hit , and score . Huge news if true 

Edited by cuporbust
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 3

Interesting to see rumour and confirm in the title

I hope he wants to come back, would surely help the D. I don't suspect Tryamkin breaks down easy, so he could be great down the stretch and into playoffs. We see your Lucic CGY, and raise you a Tryamkin :)

1 minute ago, dontaylorforprez said:

If I were other teams and got even a sniff of this rumour; I’d be getting a little more worried...

Especially with Benn and furland in the lineup now. Keep ur heads up boys 

Edited by cuporbust

My only concern is that he struggled in the KHL towards the middle to end of last season . He was stripped of the C one month after getting it , and even healthy scratched . Got off to a great start as their #1, ended up stripped of the C and sitting on the bench.  Not a great sign . Especially considering the issues he had here with entitlement.  

Edited by cuporbust
  • Upvote 2