The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Nucks @ Flames / Flames @ Nucks

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Kind of sucks for the folks living in Victoria hoping to attend their first Canucks game and wouldn't be able to watch Pettersson play live.

Almost feel the Canucks dropped the ball marketing wise to gain fans and develop a new generation of fans by not playing the most iconic player on the team.

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Interesting that Petterson, Hughes, Ferland, Myers, and Edler aren't playing.

Makes sense. No need to risk injury to some of the more crucial guys.

if pettersson does not  play that's the worst decision canuck brass does..he said he wants to play any game now as in now...sitting around is no good..yes lots of games but he is young..no such thing as saving him thats why these type of guys are durable cause they play lots....business part of hockey is going ruin things..thats why i think sure go to odd game but over the NHL is starting to become not too exciting these days ..i love my hockey but hey the hetman and the other bulkheads running this sport is wrecking things..has been for a while now..

Edited by hockeygod77

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Horvat, Miller, Tanev, are pretty crucial, and of all players, shouldn't Tanev be spared?

To be fair, I did say some. Green still needs to find who everyone has chemistry with.