The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks Vs Senators | 7pm | Stream on Canucks.com

Rate this topic

taskicon

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

That's awesome! :gocan:

Just as good to see the team in Abbotsford! I lived there once upon a time, long, long ago, now far, far away. I wonder if Cheers pub & if Esposito's brother, who had one as well just south of the highway, are still going?

And also to see several of the players were out! I think that was Benn's mug? 

1 hour ago, vanhalendlrband said:

I never have this issue, i build computers. 

PC to TV is awesome with a good GPU.

Even better the PC has a good sound card for Dolby Digital or true PCM 5.1. Cant be beat, i also run Dolby Digital off the cable box with a digital audio cable with the red laser thing.

just used a cheap home theater off craigslist for 50 bucks sounds amazing

TV all the way for me though, cable or PC. Rabbit Ears is really good these days too, full HD and Dolby Digital too its fantastic for Hockey Night

Maybe its not as big an effect for just streaming. Was more relating that too playing PS4 online. Went and got myself a 1 ms monitor to play on and notice the difference between that and my tv (55 inch samsung 4k)

2 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

The Wife and I are looking forward to taking in the game at the Abbotsford Centre tonight. Nice to have it close to home!

Go Canucks Go! :towel:

Have you been to a game there before?
I went to a Moose/Heat game a number of years ago and the traffic was an absolute nightmare to navigate after the game. Just a heads up. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

i just bought a new tv, watching the Habs/Leafs and it looks awesome, wish it was the Canucks.

I'm jelly. Our living room tv is like 10 years old lol. We have a beauty 4k tv in our bedroom just no tv connected.  lol you think that would be an easy fix? but my pup likes to sit on my lap for the games in the living room. Totally worth lol

1 minute ago, Rush17 said:

Can we move the Comets to Victoria, BC then have some games in Abby? Maybe like a 70/30 split?

The Royals can share the ice lol

Seriously though, I'd love to have our farm club somewhere in the vicinity of Nebraska, so our call-ups are equidistant no matter where we're at, either on the road or home. .
Having a farm team on either coast is only beneficial if you're on the road in that general area, otherwise you're taking cross-continental flights which obviously isn't ideal.