The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks Vs Senators | 7pm | Stream on Canucks.com

Rate this topic

taskicon

12 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

I'm jelly. Our living room tv is like 10 years old lol. We have a beauty 4k tv in our bedroom just no tv connected.  lol you think that would be an easy fix? but my pup likes to sit on my lap for the games in the living room. Totally worth lol

Should relocate the main team to Utica. Reward those Utica fans you know.

4 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Total sidetrack question regarding Netflix.

Has anyone had any lagging issues where the audio and video fall out of sync? If so, how did you solve it?

I get this. I just power off the sound bar for a few seconds...then back on and its all good again.

1 minute ago, Kushman said:

Anyone with sportnetnow know if you can watch full game replays after the game is finished or can you  only stream live?

I know on the app, they have full game replays, but not sure how long they wait to put them up

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Agreed. Although I just bought a 65" smart tv to stream it on....doesn't really matter anymore except the quality of the stream as the other poster said.

I'm looking for a new tube. What did you get, how much, from where, are you happy?

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Green said he was sick....

....so in Canuck fan speak here apparently that means he has a concussion.  :picard:

Really odd how many people here jump the gun and go straight to concussion. 

If you watched him play this preseason it's pretty clear he is just going through some sort of flu/illness as the team has stated. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, taskicon said:

It is most likely due to the preseason games being played in unconventional arenas in new locations, Victoria, Salt Lake City, Abbotsford.

Was the Salt Lake game no in the same rink as the Olympics?

Abbotsturd had the Lames AHL team, surely they had cameras at that rink.

Stuck having 3 channels on Blue jays baseballe and some who gives a crap euro soccer game instead...

At least its on canucks.com stream, too bad my laptop is so old it doesnt have an hd port so cant hook it up to the tv

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'm looking for a new tube. What did you get, how much, from where, are you happy?

If you google top smart tvs (55 or 65 inch) TCL comes up. It is a chinese made tv (what isnt chinese made) that rates very highly against LG etc that cost 2500 or so. The TCL is only 1000 (the 55 i bought was only 700 a few months ago - way below others).

I already have a 55 inch TCL and was very happy with it so that is why I bought the 65 for the family room. Very good value and the tv is rated highly.

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Looking at the preseason standings, the Pac Division has:

1. Vegas

2. Vancouver

3. Calgary

Yeah, I know this is only preseason, but I do believe this is how the final standings will be to end the regular season. (coincidence)

I don't think this game is televised, which is too bad. Looking forward to getting the season underway.

Out of the bubble players, VAN can keep 3: (my guess)

Gaudette - Utica

Eriksson - VAN

Fantenberg - VAN

Motte - Utica

Biega - Utica

Goldobin - VAN

Schaller - Utica

I don't think you can justify cutting Motte.  He's been the best out of all those forwards all of last year and has been one of the better forwards in the preseason.  

12 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Picked up 65 Samsung curved 4k last year for 1100, Costco. Love it, but I think curved screens are out already. It works well in my living room 

• Cheers 2