The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Los Angeles Kings at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 09, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

7 minutes ago, brownky said:

If Ferland had anything like that bug I had a couple weeks ago, it's no wonder he's looking a little rusty out there. I've still got reminants of a little devil; night sweats, significant loss of appetite and malaise... sinus headaches, migraine triggering. Mostly over it now, but got back on the ice a couple times last week and holy crap I looked (and felt) terrible. So I can only imagine against professionals how that would amplify, especially when you won't even be close to full strength.

and who has ran Petey since he showed up?  it'd take a big set of cahoonas to do that now...  end up in the hospital...  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Watching these games, it's clear just how talented that team was. Most of those highlights involved the Canucks having possession, and any actual opposition would be stopped by Luo. It's also funny to watch the Sedins and Burrows. The Sedins would sometimes over pass, yet they would still score.

You know what I heard? Holiday.

You know what I want to hear this year? Holiday.

3 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

and who has ran Petey since he showed up?  it'd take a big set of cahoonas to do that now...  end up in the hospital...  

And not JUST him to carry that load either. Beagle is no wimp, Myers is acting like a gorilla out there throwing guys around now (It's *great* seeing that) if there's a scrum, Benn is a tough SOB, Bo can chuck 'em, as can Sutter.

It's a surprisingly "tough" team. Not in a goonery sense, but it's not like the shrimp teams of a couple years ago where it was 'one goon' to carry that load.