The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Stars fire head coach Jim Montgomery, name Rick Bowness interim head coach

Rate this topic

People are tripping out down here since the team has gone 6-3-1 recently and the Winter Classic is around the corner. He does a weekly appearance on our local sports radio show 96.7FM The Ticket called "Monty on Monty" where he and host Justin Montemayor exchange some funny banter that "could" be considered risque at times. Doubt it is that, but you never know. Has to be something significant though. 

1 minute ago, Monty said:

Hmm, wonder if Tyler Seguin will get the boot now for these tweets years ago. Or maybe, because he helps put a small disc in a net, he’ll be off the hook? Double standard.

6F12F421-5FCE-42B7-BE78-3A0727F99908.png

1ECE6940-64E4-450E-A1EA-22448BFC9F78.jpeg

Seemingly all a player has to do is apologize and admit a moment of weakness/stupidity and it's all forgiven...

Coaches? They're (expletive deleted)ed.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Seemingly all a player has to do is apologize and admit a moment of weakness/stupidity and it's all forgiven...

Coaches? They're (expletive deleted)ed.

Maybe the owners get what they want now, non guaranteed contracts, or code of conduct in contract where its Void its gonna be a slippery path for everyone.  As long as the canucks win the cup im all good!

• Cheers 1

He probably tried to get between benn and Seguin and got fired for it. 

Benn and Seguin have a really weird thing going on between them. I'm curious what they do to one another behind closed doors. 

That being said whatever they got going on, I'm not gonna bash them since I have no problem with the LGBQT community. 

Jim should have known better than to get involved. Fired! :P

Man that thing benn and Seguin got going on is really weird though. Not sure why they don't come out public? 

• Haha 1