The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Jets - Jan 14 2020 - 5pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

He's been in a funk for about 4 years.....the guy is done here.

He was good last year but it was a contract year. Lol. Sadly as much as I think his time is passed we have literally nothing to replace him with. Unless Juolevi magically becomes that top 4 d-man we believed he can be. But with his health issues that at best is a few years off imo.

Just now, N7Nucks said:

He was good last year but it was a contract year. Lol. Sadly as much as I think his time is passed we have literally nothing to replace him with. Unless Juolevi magically becomes that top 4 d-man we believed he can be. But with his health issues that at best is a few years off imo.

Oh yes that is true... contract year we saw some hits...lol

Just now, N7Nucks said:

Statistically Edler's best years were not on contract years. It was covered numerous times in the offseason. 

1 minute ago, N7Nucks said:

I think if they fired Baumer,  and got a  real defensive coach, our defense  would be a lot better

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

There will eventually be a correction.

It just might take an earthquake. 

That’s funny, Ghosts. 

Price reduction on a single detached home. Used to be two floors is now a rancher with lots of natural light and plenty of ventilation. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Haha 1