The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

15 hours ago, Kurisu said:

mafiaInSuitsFinished.jpg.7417f92119d2aba

Look at this photograph...

15 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Everytime I do, it makes me laugh...

15 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

How did our eyes get so red?

15 hours ago, luckylager said:

Kurisu, WW, NIK team comfirmed

15 hours ago, Kurisu said:

Hey man, Nickelback rocks!! One of my favourite bands along with Creed, Theory of a Deadman, Buckcherry, Imagine Dragons, and Three Days Grace.

15 hours ago, luckylager said:

Vote Kurisu 

15 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Every time I see it, makes me laugh...

That whole interaction seems so phoney, seems like the perfect place for scum to try and blend in.

I'm questioning my gut on kurisu because it's more likely WW, NIK and SS saw it as an opportunity rather than K pushing his playfulness.

There's gotta be scum in there though. 

• Wat 1
7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

That whole interaction seems so phoney, seems like the perfect place for scum to try and blend in.

I'm questioning my gut on kurisu because it's more likely WW, NIK and SS saw it as an opportunity rather than K pushing his playfulness.

I can assure you it was real for me. I just heard Kurisu's post 

15 minutes ago, luckylager said:

What the actual F is this :lol:

unvote vote LL

aladeen jazz holds a wolf, and i'm thinking radishes is wolf as well there. zfetch could be correct on lucky, and a case for fourth can be made for anyone else.

radishes pinged me early on. he was able to accurately describe my thought process and what i was doing. we were pretty hard sharing the same thoughts (i forget the term), and i couldn't figure out why it bothered me so much. ultimately, i think my biggest concern is how they reach the same conclusions as me without transparency and without substance. radishes is a strong player, and so i can see these thoughts coming from them as town, but the way they manipulate these thoughts and ideas seems to be wolf centric. rather than pushing and creating worlds to flip and people to push, they're more content with hanging back in a passive manner and discussing how the game is going and lining up narratives. this isn't inherently wolfy, but it ends up leaving a poor taste in my mouth everytime i think of a universe where radishes is town for doing it. 

again, jazz and aladeen have both been acting strange and their interactions with each other are like hilariously theatrical. jazz pushed on aladeen, aladeen never commented on it, jazz and him both came after me when i questioned it, and then jazz just ??? forgot about aladeen. there was no progression, no fight, nothing worth anything in his push or aladeen's response. there's no way two town sit there and drink tea together while one of them idly says he plans to kill the other. it was so dispassioned and disattached from the game itself i want to call it wolf on wolf, but i'm taking into account that one of you is just strange.

nik is pretty hard town after their response to me. having been lynched twice in their last two games and feeling frustrated was pretty funny to see, but it also clued in as to their honest feelings. their game has been pretty good here, too, but overall they seem really transparent to me. same with zfetch who i don't really care that he's comfortable, it's more that his analysis is a little unorthodox. when zfetch loses his self perception and stops caring what others think about his slot, he makes it obvious that he's actually solving and just taking directions others aren't.

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Master Radishes does not appear to be a town-aligned player this game.

Together, we are stronger...

Agreed

Danger lurks, we must be prepared...

10 minutes ago, luckylager said:

It’s not a bad theory. However, speaking for myself, it was a chance to make a funny. I generally never pass those up. Look at my reply to being mentioned as evolving my game with a gif, for the shiggles, as evidence of said not passing up on opportunities for some guffaws.  But, at least you’re thinking. I didn’t even think of that. 

20 minutes ago, hoggers said:

aladeen jazz holds a wolf, and i'm thinking radishes is wolf as well there. zfetch could be correct on lucky, and a case for fourth can be made for anyone else.

radishes pinged me early on. he was able to accurately describe my thought process and what i was doing. we were pretty hard sharing the same thoughts (i forget the term), and i couldn't figure out why it bothered me so much. ultimately, i think my biggest concern is how they reach the same conclusions as me without transparency and without substance. radishes is a strong player, and so i can see these thoughts coming from them as town, but the way they manipulate these thoughts and ideas seems to be wolf centric. rather than pushing and creating worlds to flip and people to push, they're more content with hanging back in a passive manner and discussing how the game is going and lining up narratives. this isn't inherently wolfy, but it ends up leaving a poor taste in my mouth everytime i think of a universe where radishes is town for doing it. 

again, jazz and aladeen have both been acting strange and their interactions with each other are like hilariously theatrical. jazz pushed on aladeen, aladeen never commented on it, jazz and him both came after me when i questioned it, and then jazz just ??? forgot about aladeen. there was no progression, no fight, nothing worth anything in his push or aladeen's response. there's no way two town sit there and drink tea together while one of them idly says he plans to kill the other. it was so dispassioned and disattached from the game itself i want to call it wolf on wolf, but i'm taking into account that one of you is just strange.

nik is pretty hard town after their response to me. having been lynched twice in their last two games and feeling frustrated was pretty funny to see, but it also clued in as to their honest feelings. their game has been pretty good here, too, but overall they seem really transparent to me. same with zfetch who i don't really care that he's comfortable, it's more that his analysis is a little unorthodox. when zfetch loses his self perception and stops caring what others think about his slot, he makes it obvious that he's actually solving and just taking directions others aren't.

Interesting analysis on MR. Do you find or feel him trying to pocket you or other players based off the description you just gave? I don’t find him to be passive personally, but it’s hard for me to remember when MR seemed passive to me last time.

I think I disagree with clearing NIK as a hard town lean. His game is very different than last game when he was mafia, but I feel like he would make a conscious effort to change his scum play overall after 2 games in which he got lynched as scum. His activity is ok but his reads aren’t convincing or dripping with towniness yet for me. That said, this is more based on meta than gameplay and I don’t think he’s a lynch candidate for me right now.