The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

Are you guys reading the same NIK post I am? He's giving reads, they're based on reasoning, where he's not sure he's stating so without waffling on about it, his worldview seems entirely compatible at the moment, and he in general just seems more active and comfortable than the last couple games.

The 'town leader' obsession is odd, I'll give you, but why does that mean it's scummy? NIK is still new and is used to certain players taking the lead, so it makes sense he'd expect something like that here.

(For my money I say falc can be our glorious leader this game.)

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Are you guys reading the same NIK post I am? He's giving reads, they're based on reasoning, where he's not sure he's stating so without waffling on about it, his worldview seems entirely compatible at the moment, and he in general just seems more active and comfortable than the last couple games.

The 'town leader' obsession is odd, I'll give you, but why does that mean it's scummy? NIK is still new and is used to certain players taking the lead, so it makes sense he'd expect something like that here.

Get out of my brain.

Although, I'd add that I want NIK to explain why he finds it weird that you haven't claimed the town leader role yet.

@naslund.is.king

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

This Town is truly &^@#ed if I'm the leader

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

NIK's Leader comment is scummy because it doesn't matter if there's a leader or not: in a list of 11 of 15 players, obviously 1 is likely a wolf. 

It comes across like fake scum hunting.

His reads are all safe sounding, he doesn't raise a single one as an actual scum suspect. It's a fluff list, albeit a good fluff list. It's well fluffed, 

NIK is coming off as scum again with his posts having very little useful information.

Aladeens posts are a far cry from last game. He's probably scum with him

And one of Kurisu/AV is the last mafia cuz they're quiet and unhelpful 15 pages in.

Game: Solved

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

NIK's Leader comment is scummy because it doesn't matter if there's a leader or not: in a list of 11 of 15 players, obviously 1 is likely a wolf. 

It comes across like fake scum hunting.

His reads are all safe sounding, he doesn't raise a single one as an actual scum suspect. It's a fluff list, albeit a good fluff list. It's well fluffed, 

Disagree across the board. I think it's a misguided way to anchor one's view of the game state, but I can see why NIK, who has just fallen victim twice to town leaders outing him, would look at it this way.

His reads are safe, sure, but not fluff. There's content there, including potential scumreads. It's light, but it's Day 1 - what do you expect?

I will still post vote counts periodically once more players are voting. It's just tremendously easier to do now that there's a poll to reference.

Anyone else is also free to do this.