The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I've enjoyed watching highlights of Bayern and following Alphonso Davies. An actual Canadian superstar! :emot-parrot:

Time for Liverpool to secure the title.

Davies is amazing. 99 speed on fifa ratings minimum.

Ready for Sheffield United to resume their European push.

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

Bob doesn’t see it yet. Scum SS is scared.

He playing like normal SS

Thoughts on Lucky

It was a joke. Blame BJ. I've not paid any attention to SS yet.

Lucky might be forcing reads a bit but I don't remember a single thing he's said other than his shade of you.

Why are you and Lucky and BJ all trying to play this game seriously already? It's only page 9 or 10 of gameplay and I just woke up. :sadno:

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Lucky might be forcing reads a bit but I don't remember a single thing he's said other than his shade of you.

Why are you and Lucky and BJ all trying to play this game seriously already? It's only page 9 or 10 of gameplay and I just woke up. :sadno:

When your ready go back and read and post those beautiful thoughts

Im assuming your actually gonna play vs open wolf this time

Bob will be waiting

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

I knew a guy who played with him as scum both times (since his return)and he sat in the wing and waited and played the game the exact opposite 

If he is scum Bobs not ready to go there yet 

Not sure about game 1 cuz I wasn’t in those PMs, but I’ll agree about game 2. That said if SS was scum, he would do his best to change his game and isolate himself as far away as possible from certain triggerings that may have tipped him off in past games, no?

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Do we think SS is an insane player and if so, does he have loved ones around him to take care of him?

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I was just talking about soccer!

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not sure about game 1 cuz I wasn’t in those PMs, but I’ll agree about game 2. That said if SS was scum, he would do his best to change his game and isolate himself as far away as possible from certain triggerings that may have tipped him off in past games, no?

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Do we think SS is an insane player and if so, does he have loved ones around him to take care of him?

Bobs leaving all avenues open. For now tho I don’t see anything in his game that makes me too suspicious.  Tp lean RN