The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Intoewsables said:

Bob will try again lol. Do you actually think that the wolves are at a disadvantage in this setup, or are you joking around?

If nobody knows what’s going on about anything, then TMI slips should be telling in this game imo. Not every case is the same but safe to operate that the wolves know more about this game than the town alliance atm.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

If nobody knows what’s going on about anything, then TMI slips should be telling in this game imo. Not every case is the same but safe to operate that the wolves know more about this game than the town alliance atm.

What? The wolves always know more.

You're freaking me out here. 

52 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Lay those votes on Kurisu and worry about the consequences later imo

As the host of last game, I pegged you as a smart guy. Saying to others to put votes on K doesn’t seem smart or at the least something that I can see a reason to do, unless you have a legit reason. Care to share the reason? 

14 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

People are throwing out votes without any thought process that I can discern. 

Alliances? Some of you sound like 6’5 is posting on your behalf. 

NIK and BJ, you guys put people up as maf. Why?

Gotta start somewhere.

13 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

As the host of last game, I pegged you as a smart guy. Saying to others to put votes on K doesn’t seem smart or at the least something that I can see a reason to do, unless you have a legit reason. Care to share the reason? 

This is a great example of why imo. It’s gets something going.

Stupid actions can be just as helpful as “smart” ones imo. All about interpretation and reaction.