The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Why build suspense? You don't seem overly concerned about getting MKd with your role flaunting 

Whatever happens, happens. Basically if I get MK'd the info doesn't really matter anyway.

9 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

ok, so I'm not crazy when I say that it's a huge stretch to assume 5 wolves in 18P flipless is unlikely and definitely not something we should be assuming is true

I’d put my money on it not being likely. That said, I wouldn’t put it past Hogs to throw us a curveball. I still think it’s 4 at minimum. 

7 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

if you believed that EP40 was scum, why were you so paranoid about the possibility of scum powering through to endgame town on day 4? unless you believe that the number of wolves is truly massive, there is no damn way they can end the game that fast when one of their members got flushed D2.

additionally... if you believe that EP40 was scum, then it follows that either you or funnygurl are the most likely positioned to be his teammates. he stepped out of the shadows specifically to try to push the wagon on MR in order to save one of you two from the counterwagon. if you know you are town, you should be suspecting FG pretty heavily, but you seemed to believe she was town. 

what's going on?

I bow to your reasoning skills. This is why I miss Ceres.

I don't think the game on that level and just pour my thoughts in the thread waiting for help to put it together. 

What you've said makes perfect sense and I'm questioning my town read on FG. We've already discussed why I was town reading her, and you made a good point then so I'll follow you.

Vote FG

8 hours ago, Kurisu said:

1.Luckylooger (Obvious scum)

2.Toews (Have a theory about him being town, but not revealing yet, also want more from him)

3.Milk and Cereal (Needs to go, will never clear himself)

4.Falcon (Actions last night scream town)

5.K (PURPRE HAZU)

6.Bob - DEAD (Locked a vote on Lucky with no evidence very - legitimate N0 peak or simply a bluff?)

7.Qwags (Definitely floating through the game, simply being agreeable)

8.Otis - DEAD (Possibly angel? Mysterious nightkill)

9.BJ - DEAD (I'll do this for you babe)

10.Sharpshooter (same as Falcon)

11.Darth Smelvin (Weird dude, but trying to get me lynched as a claim?)

12.Zfetch (No idea, he's given not very much. Probably a very light town lean)

13. MR (Might need to ISO. Weird inactive wagons on him point to townie but his behaviour doesn't really)

14. Professor Linguini (Most helpful town)

15. Flow Menaci (Clearly showing up occasionally, but not really doing anything)

16. Funnygurl555 (Sketch vote on Blizner, slanking)

17. Blinzer - DEAD (Some kind of ghost role, possibly BJ's killer)

18. EP40. - DEAD (Either scum or not very good town game lol)

LOL you don't spam until you see me Bout to be lynched especially when tp