The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Funnygurl555 said:

it's not like you were really around for the change to be warranted, so i still want you to explain yourself.

also ss is town so that was fun

i've earned myself a nap

You quote 1 post over 48 hours old, and you think you've earned a nap?

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Professor Linguine said:

we're probably going to have to do a lurker PoE at some point unless people start getting way more active. currently MH and DM are the slankers I don't want to see go, because they feel the towniest and have actually tried to put in some amount of effort.

FM & Zfetch would be my lurker pool

7 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

So basically, the only name that fits as scum in both VCs in a town Lucky/FG world is Kurisu. That...seems unlikely. But if we're entertaining the thought, then we're looking at a Kurisi + inactives team I guess. I love Kurisu, but his most recent scum game suggests this is very unlikely to be true.

I was setting my personal bar back down.

• Huggy Bear 1
12 hours ago, luckylager said:

PL's reasoning on EP40+FG is sound.

I looked back on flow a few minutes ago and he's looking might sus.

I dont like MH's drop and runs.

Everyone believes Kurisu but I still feel like K, Toews and Qwags are connected. Qwags and I had a nice though and I softened up on him.

Can you elaborate on this?

1 hour ago, Intoewsables said:

Bob thinks we should coalesce around one of LL or funnygurl tonight rather than having both of them as the main wagons. Bob will also admit that he's not sure what the vote count is like at the moment so this may be a bunch of worrying for nothing.

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

LL or FG it is. The order isn’t important for me. 

Yeah, this. My sense is that Lucky might be a vote or two ahead at this point? Too lazy to count, though.

We can do FG instead first if we want to give Lucky a seniors' discount (4 rounds for the price of 3). Or, more seriously, because Lucky is more likely to spew his teammates than FG is.

• Haha 1
Just now, Master Radishes said:

Yeah, this. My sense is that Lucky might be a vote or two ahead at this point? Too lazy to count, though.

We can do FG instead first if we want to give Lucky a seniors' discount (4 rounds for the price of 3). Or, more seriously, because Lucky is more likely to spew his teammates than FG is.

Yeah I want to see Lucky react to my role reveal too.

9 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

8 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Yeah I want to see Lucky react to my role reveal too.

FG tonight and LL the following night then. 

• Vintage 1