The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Fair enough. 

Let’s put up Falc and Duke as the wagons. 

My vote is on falc. I think TR is as well. I'll switch to duke or Qwags if need be or if GC, BK and Sane want to go that way.

Please be around at NF to ensure one them goes out.

8 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Lucky is right.  Mafia could've basically won the game last night.  Town is in a good position, 2:1 ratio.  We have a short list of PoE, we all need to agree to vote for one.  @Sane33 you and I are both on EST, so we need to target someone early enough (10-11~).

No. If they were all present and paying attention they would have won last night.

If they jumped on SS's vote on me, and all rush voted for me in the dying seconds. That would have put 5 votes on me and I would have died instead of AV.

This all relies on my read that SS is town. He was active leading up to NF and if he was scum he could've voted TR to save AV.

• Cheers 1
7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

My vote is on falc. I think TR is as well. I'll switch to duke or Qwags if need be or if GC, BK and Sane want to go that way.

Please be around at NF to ensure one them goes out.

Working till 11:30 tonight but I’ll have my vote in before NF. 

20 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Oh ffs. Are we gonna let TR get away again.

Are you trying to tell us AV and TR are w/w and there was mafia votes on both wagons?

Or just one bussing scum on TR or AV... making TR, BK and SS the rest of the scum team?

I dont think so. Why would a wolf team roll the dice between Tier 1 AV and Rookie house league TR?

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Are you trying to tell us AV and TR are w/w and there was mafia votes on both wagons?

Or just one bussing scum on TR or AV... making TR, BK and SS the rest of the scum team?

I dont think so. Why would a wolf team roll the dice between Tier 1 AV and Rookie house league TR?

Makes sense why the votes were tied if they were w/w. Tier 1 player or not, AV was playing a scummy game, and TR18 is getting by on "he's always scummy", so why not coin toss between them?

24 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I think so. AV was eliminated by a coin toss. Their plans are all in disarray now.

Mafia was cocky, they had town dead to rights, but now Town is back in it.

6 minutes ago, Qwags said:

I think so. AV was eliminated by a coin toss. Their plans are all in disarray now.

Mafia was cocky, they had town dead to rights, but now Town is back in it.

27 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Makes sense why the votes were tied if they were w/w. Tier 1 player or not, AV was playing a scummy game, and TR18 is getting by on "he's always scummy", so why not coin toss between them?

Why haven't either of you (falc in particular) done any scum hunting, questioning, or exploring the game beyond TR, the literal embodiment of LHF?

Falc is ruthless and unapologetic in his mean streak when scum hunting. There's follow up and pressure applied on numerous players as well as this big dick energy eminating from every post.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
13 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I havent seen anything resembling tp falc since the first two hours of D1.

He's slightly apathetic since his scum reads have A: been ignored entirely, until B: one of his top scum reads gets nailed, and you're content to pat yourself on the back for that...of course I also know you'll say "well you were just bussing your teammate", so I'm fuxked either way, right?