The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

apiex6os1__23459.1528363053.jpg?c=2?imbypass=on&key=e292d6e979ff55d2658a94a158e8ff138dc561dea3d57319dc452e5637e3a3a3

Nightfall:

Lynch

@Alain Vigneault was lynched! He was:

Spoiler

Mafia Goon

Mafia Kill

@Zfetch was killed by the mafia! He was:

Spoiler

Vanilla Town

Player List

3. @Sharpshooter

5. @Sane33

6. @falcon45ca

7. @BoKnows

9. @luckylager

10. @ilduce39

14. @TheRocket18

16. @GoCanucks16

17. @Qwags

R1 Lynch: Naslund.is.King - Doctor

R1 Mafia Kill: Master Radishes - Sheriff

R2 Lynch: J-23: Vanilla Town

R2 Mafia Kill: Aladeen - Vanilla Town

R2 God Kill: Milk and Honey - Vanilla Town

R2 God Kill: Darth Melvin - Mafia Goon

R3 Lynch: Alain Vigneault - Mafia Goon

R3 Mafia Kill: Zfetch - Vanilla Town

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Go back to the part today where AV, Falc and Qwags were attempting character assassination on me.

GC, Sane, Duke and I are all town. 

Happy I moved off duke. He was active shortly before nightfall and cast a heavy vote on a now know scum in AV. 

Given that the maf could have won if they were actually active at nightfall I'm removing duke from any suspicion. There's no reason for him to bus in this scenario. There were other options for a tied vote when he cast his. Same goes for anyone on the AV wagon. 

58 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Final R3 Vote Count:

Alain Vigneault (4) -  GoCanucks16, Zfetch, Sane33, luckylager

TheRocket18 (4) - Qwags, falcon, Alain Vigneault, ilduce39

Ilduce39 (2) - Boknows, TheRocket18

Luckylager (1) - Sharpshooter

Coin Flip Result - Alain Vigneault Lynched

@Alain Vigneault you are set to be lynched! You may have your final words.

Hold up.

I take everything I said about duke back. Wtf. I must be stoned. Anyways

All 4 mafia that I listed earlier were on the ROCKET wagon.

23 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Go back to the part today where AV, Falc and Qwags were attempting character assassination on me.

GC, Sane, Duke and I are all town. 

Happy I moved off duke. He was active shortly before nightfall and cast a heavy vote on a now know scum in AV. 

Given that the maf could have won if they were actually active at nightfall I'm removing duke from any suspicion. There's no reason for him to bus in this scenario. There were other options for a tied vote when he cast his. Same goes for anyone on the AV wagon. 

This post is a complete error. 

Duke voted TR

My mistake 

8 hours ago, TheRocket18 said:

not gonna vote av.

UNVOTE Vote AV

told ya so

7 hours ago, TheRocket18 said:

holy that was close

More crocodile tears. 

Vote TR18

Town finally lynches someone from my PoE list & hits scum, and I'm on the block. Fine with me, just make it a good wagon race.

10 hours ago, luckylager said:

SS's vote is coming off as $&!#ty considering he knew what was at stake.

Did AV and SS just create that argument last night to distance from eachother? 

Is AV trying to protect TR at the end there worth noting?

23 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Is AV trying to protect TR at the end there worth noting?

I don't think so.

I think too many mafia were absent from NF and therefore they were unable to make a rush on me or TR.

I don't see how or why there'd be any mafia on the AV wagon, same with the duke wagon if I'm reading the game properly (finally).

If the mafia were all present at NF and there was even one townie on the TR wagon all the maf needed to do was make a single last second switch TR and it would have been game over.

There's a chance the mafia just plain derped it too. Maybe they didn't realize they could take the game on the backs of one bad town vote (kinda what SS's vote on me looks like), but I suspect they didn't have the numbers present to pull it off.

I think we just work our way through the TR wagon and if we happen to hit a mislynch in there, throw SS back in the PoE.

Town

GC, Sane, BK, TR, Me... SS

Mafia 

Falc, Duke, Qwags... SS

Gg

If I felt like being cautious I say we take Qwags first because of the timing of his last two votes, but I think we're probably ok to lynch anyone on the TR wagon.

32 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I don't think so.

I think too many mafia were absent from NF and therefore they were unable to make a rush on me or TR.

I don't see how or why there'd be any mafia on the AV wagon, same with the duke wagon if I'm reading the game properly (finally).

If the mafia were all present at NF and there was even one townie on the TR wagon all the maf needed to do was make a single last second switch TR and it would have been game over.

There's a chance the mafia just plain derped it too. Maybe they didn't realize they could take the game on the backs of one bad town vote (kinda what SS's vote on me looks like), but I suspect they didn't have the numbers present to pull it off.

I think we just work our way through the TR wagon and if we happen to hit a mislynch in there, throw SS back in the PoE.

Town

GC, Sane, BK, TR, Me... SS

Mafia 

Falc, Duke, Qwags... SS

Gg

If I felt like being cautious I say we take Qwags first because of the timing of his last two votes, but I think we're probably ok to lynch anyone on the TR wagon.

We should Lynch falcon then.  He would have the biggest influence/impact out of the remaining mafia members.

• Thanks 1