The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, luckylager said:

There's a massive angleshoot on TR that Deen and I softed on..

TR is most likely town. The two guys that stuck to that wagon on both nights are hella sus.

Duke, falc, I'm talking about you.

You’ll need to explain the angle shoot... IMO the J vote itself looks sketch considering towards nightfall how it wasn’t really disputed at all.  

12 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Is that why you voted for him the last two nights :rolleyes:

I was fine with you as a lynch candidate last round.. some valid call outs of your game this round.  

TBH this is feeling like a tin foil game where vocal town have been hijacked.  I’m not nearly as confident as LL as I was in R1 - really hijacked the narrative to bring us to the brink... otoh pretty impressive showing if he is scum.  Haven’t played with him before.

6 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

You’ll need to explain the angle shoot... IMO the J vote itself looks sketch considering towards nightfall how it wasn’t really disputed at all.  

I was fine with you as a lynch candidate last round.. some valid call outs of your game this round.  

TBH this is feeling like a tin foil game where vocal town have been hijacked.  I’m not nearly as confident as LL as I was in R1 - really hijacked the narrative to bring us to the brink... otoh pretty impressive showing if he is scum.  Haven’t played with him before.

Who said anything about luckylager...I'm talking about TheRocket18

It is in my estimation that @Aladeen was right.

With a town so apathetic, we stand no chance of winning this already lopsided game.

The only TP I can confidently trust out here is LL and that's because he's the only player here other than me giving a genuine and efforted damn.

And even then this guys reads are horrible.

This game is as good as gone and I don't see any valiant strategy left for us to win except maybe lynching by inverse activity. The town is too incoherent that they literally need a rule to have a pipsqueak of a chance to win. 

• Cheers 2
1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

With a town so apathetic, we stand no chance of winning this already lopsided game.

The only TP I can confidently trust out here is LL and that's because he's the only player here other than me giving a genuine and efforted damn.

And even then this guys reads are horrible. - so far.

This game is as good as gone and I don't see any valiant strategy left for us to win except maybe lynching by inverse activity. The town is too incoherent that they literally need a rule to have a pipsqueak of a chance to win. 

Well, maybe if you vote duke and we can get TR on board... maybe we'll have a chance.

Dont give up.

27 minutes ago, TheRocket18 said:

falcon is different this game somethings off...

town probably loses if i'm mislynched.

although my mis read on aladeen cost us...

Vote Falcon

Duke has been on your wagon the last two nights. He hasn't engaged with anyone.

There seems to be some consensus among players I think are town that duke is a good vote.

Even hogs said so.

We need numbers on one player or the mafia will win.

I'll move back on falcon if we can get a VC anytime soon.

9 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

And even then this guys reads are horrible.

You haven't voted yet.

SS is awful quiet.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Man that was an ugly post from Qwags.

Maybe I'm just trying to justify my read, but Falc Duke Qwags are all scum.

I might have been wrong about everything else so far but man... that $&!# makes sense.

C'mon Lucky. Be reasonable here. Vote TR. He's been hanging 2 rounds too long.

9 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Man that was an ugly post from Qwags.

Maybe I'm just trying to justify my read, but Falc Duke Qwags are all scum.

I might have been wrong about everything else so far but man... that $&!# makes sense.

Agreed ugly post.

Falc, Qwags scum feeling.

AV still scummiest 

Vote AV