The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Aladeen said:

No it’s not that you really do miss the point. The way he posts as if he figures me out each time we get into is him saying how much he believes I suck at this game. Him believing he can read me like an effin hustler magazine is disrespectful to the max it’s not just this game it’s every game he doesn’t have a N0 peek on me that he then proceeds to signal the international space station that I am his N0 investigation. 

My bad. No frustration there whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

@SharpshooterAlso not expecting you to understand was because it’s been the way for years so unless you want some light reading of all the games in about the last decade you can bring yourself up to speed on MR and my relationship. 

Fair enough. I don’t want to dig at old scabs. 

I prefer fresh wounds. 

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Well I think you're correct.

That's why I didn't do any of the puzzles. Lmao

Well you should have played my puzzle game years ago that MR and GC $&!# on this game. Won’t be hosting again anytime soon now. 

9 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Well you should have played my puzzle game years ago that MR and GC $&!# on this game. Won’t be hosting again anytime soon now. 

Whatever, it's in game $&!# man. They're trying to knock you down to see if you lash out.

But I know from experience that taking the low road and throwing gut shots might not always give me the concrete I'm looking for. 

Being mean in the game is just part of it, but I recently crossed the line with @naslund.is.king . He was genuinely upset, it made me feel bad and it &^@#ed up the game for town.

There's a fine line, but you're a damn fine host and I'd &^@# you anytime

Edited by luckylager
  • Huggy Bear 1