The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Yah but anything I said to him was just met with dismissiveness or ridicule. I thought mr was probably town until I locked my vote on him, he didn’t even bother to objectively look at a single point I had. Ever argument against me literally could have been used against him and it was a brutal display of pseudo arrogance and bravado because he one time caught me as scum being aggressive in the past.  

He was wrong about you this game. It happens. I was so wrong about you last game as well, remember? And so on. We sometimes get things wrong regardless of what the other player says. It’s not great but it’s the human component of this game. Sometimes we’re on point with our reads and sometimes we’re heads up our asses. 

Welcome to Mafia. 

I even took a break to go balls out for GTH.

You mother&^@#ers accusing me of slanking? Seriously? I posted plenty of scummy $&!# when I had the time. Punkass mofos trying to diminish our victory. 

We kicked the living $&!# out of town. Killed BJ, then divided Ceres and Deen. Muddied the waters. Killed Ceres.

POTATOED MR

And won the game without even getting scratched.

&^@# your criticisms, I didn't slank. And our strategies win the game WAY TOO EASILY BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE POTATOES.

• Cheers 2

I give low-posters and absentees the benefit of the doubt. I think of them as town. Because an absentee mafia is an inheritent disadvantage. If an absentee town member is lost, there's no real harm, there's others to pick up the slack.

If an absentee mafia member is lost, then that's one closer to defeat.

10 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Yah but anything I said to him was just met with dismissiveness or ridicule. I thought mr was probably town until I locked my vote on him, he didn’t even bother to objectively look at a single point I had. Ever argument against me literally could have been used against him and it was a brutal display of pseudo arrogance and bravado because he one time caught me as scum being aggressive in the past.  

Don’t take it personally Deener. You’re a superb player and MR is a superb player. 

Never take the in character persona or the in the moment talk/banter as anything personal ever. It’s just a game that we ratchet up between the bunch of us to push ourselves to victory and bragging rights. It’s never personal brother. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

He was wrong about you this game. It happens. I was so wrong about you last game as well, remember? And so on. We sometimes get things wrong regardless of what the other player says. It’s not great but it’s the human component of this game. Sometimes we’re on point with our reads and sometimes we’re heads up our asses. 

Welcome to Mafia. 

You’re missing the point completely but that’s ok wrong reads happen I get it it’s not that, but I wouldn’t expect you to understand so I will save my thumb for responding to things that matter. 

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Also how tf was Aladeen the lynch candidate, bro was live tweeting his opinions with page references and everything.

Lol yah I was determined to figure out the game but all I got for my hours of reread was Lucky all the other slippery bastards eluded me but at a point I actually thought Ceres investigated BK until coming across him saying MR was for sure scum. 

9 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

You’re missing the point completely but that’s ok wrong reads happen I get it it’s not that, but I wouldn’t expect you to understand so I will save my thumb for responding to things that matter. 

I’m just trying to defuse your frustration. I didn’t miss your point. A player read you wrong and dismissed you. I get it. 

Don’t take your $&!# out on me.  I’m the wrong one. 

19 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Good mafia wins its ahh you &^@#ers won

"&^@#ing dirty birds" "so pissed we got played" "never again"

look at the attitude of the thread 

A wins a win

congrats

Would you care how the Nucks swept a team 4-0 if it meant winning the Cup?!

Get over it. 

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Never seen a more sad sack of bitches outside the Kardashians. 

&^@# em. We won. 

They're so salty. 

Aladeen is showing good sportsmanship. BW too. I guess only the greats can acknowledge a textbook stomping.

MR will congratulate us. I just know he will

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

I’m just trying to defuse your frustration. I didn’t miss your point. A player read you wrong and dismissed you. I get it. 

Don’t take your $&!# out on me.  I’m the wrong one. 

No it’s not that you really do miss the point. The way he posts as if he figures me out each time we get into is him saying how much he believes I suck at this game. Him believing he can read me like an effin hustler magazine is disrespectful to the max it’s not just this game it’s every game he doesn’t have a N0 peek on me that he then proceeds to signal the international space station that I am his N0 investigation.