The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, luckylager said:

Fun fact - The clean sweep mafia win was when you hosted "Quarantine" back in March.

(I was on that team too, beepbeep)

Lol wtf why u comin to me for scum advice? I don’t think I ever clean sweeped jack $&!#. 

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

SS super active in scumchat I think what you did was important with all the heat you were getting from the get go. 

I unknowingly made myself MR’s target. I totally beta’d my first post which was a read. Only MR figured that out. To be honest though. MR was mostly wrong about me in the last several games and wrong about several players this game too...particularly you. I had no option, especially not to go super defensive. I passed it off as I was annoyed, and went deep slank. I always tell you guys to get rid of slankers first and you all never listen. I banked on that and rode it out. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Oh ffs. That's it? God damn it. How the hell are we supposed to figure who mafia is if BK is the only one who really participated?

Why would any of you suspect MR? Especially after that minigame? It doesn't make any sense for a mafia member to give town a chance to organize themselves, not that it really helped.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
1 minute ago, Qwags said:

Oh ffs. That's it? God damn it. How the hell are we supposed to figure who mafia is if BK is the only one who really participated?

Why would any of you suspect MR? Especially after that minigame? It doesn't make any sense for a mafia member to give town a chance to organize themselves, not that it really helped.

Mr would do that as scum fo sho

Just now, Aladeen said:

Mr would do that as scum fo sho

MR is admittedly the only one who could pull it off, but it didn't make sense as 5 other people were MIA. If more people participated in the minigame, it could've muddied the waters more, but only around 6 of us participated.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

To his credit he was always honest about his reads, warts and all. 

Yah but anything I said to him was just met with dismissiveness or ridicule. I thought mr was probably town until I locked my vote on him, he didn’t even bother to objectively look at a single point I had. Ever argument against me literally could have been used against him and it was a brutal display of pseudo arrogance and bravado because he one time caught me as scum being aggressive in the past.  

6 minutes ago, Qwags said:

MR is admittedly the only one who could pull it off, but it didn't make sense as 5 other people were MIA. If more people participated in the minigame, it could've muddied the waters more, but only around 6 of us participated.

That’s the thing though. Most all the scum did, and it muddied the waters. I don’t think the chart was much of a factor at the end of the day anyways.