The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Viktor Persson | D

GoldenAlien

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Can't imagine Persson gets signed next June. His development has really stagnated once he was too old for the WHL with Kamloops.

Hasn't found his footing in Finland, and its not great that he is starting this year off as a scratch when he is a regular mainstay on their 3rd pairing last year.

28 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Can't imagine Persson gets signed next June. His development has really stagnated once he was too old for the WHL with Kamloops.

Hasn't found his footing in Finland, and its not great that he is starting this year off as a scratch when he is a regular mainstay on their 3rd pairing last year.

He’s coming off of shoulder surgery too, which isn’t good. 

As someone who’s had a fractured shoulder, it took me several months to feel right again and sleep comfortably. It actually would have been better if it had broke instead because it could have healed quicker. 

• Thanks 2

On 9/2/2023 at 5:18 PM, Citizen Erased said:

He’s coming off of shoulder surgery too, which isn’t good. 

As someone who’s had a fractured shoulder, it took me several months to feel right again and sleep comfortably. It actually would have been better if it had broke instead because it could have healed quicker. 

Shoulder injuries suck. Had two separations and a dislocation. Fortunately, I went to a chiropractor instead of getting rotator cuff surgery. Got all of the movement back after the dislocation, and no problems with popping out later like so many of my friends that had the surgery. Of course, I’m older than God, so maybe the surgery had improved since my day. 

• Like 1