The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

1 minute ago, rotiman187 said:

Wrong bud. Keep telling yourself that. I love how some posters here love attacking others because of their opinion. 

Your opinion is wrong, and based in ignorance.  Support that opinion with evidence from a credible source or it’s useless drivel. 

Doctor Henry is saying right now vaccinated people are not the ones filling the icu.  It’s the antivaxxers.  

Theres a huge difference in how Covid presents in vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated.  

Sadly we still have about 10% of our adults who are a feared of a needle.  

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, GSP* said:

chart.jpg.351bdd55ffc3aa4dbcfcaa198280619d.jpg

Is this an "opinion?"

It’s pretty much pointless offering data showing the difference between the vaccinated and unvaccinated in hopes of helping the antivaxxer their ideas are based in ignorance.  These people don’t want to understand.  Fortunately we have a very high vaccination rate in BC.  

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Fortunately the unselfish vaccinated are 90% of people.  The selfish 10% are still the ones ending up in hospital.  

I'm now of the view that we need to seriously look at all.the options which must include full.actual stay at home orders for anyone who without a health officer approved exemption is still unvaxxed.

I support.anyone who wishes not to be vaxxed but with that come responsibility and few of the unvaxxed by choice are willing to take any responsibility for their personal.choice

I feel.for thr kids with 1 week delay on return to school but it's the right move as they simply won't have any staff who are not sick to work soon

We may be getting closer to having to allow.some people who are positive to work but when they do reach that point anyone by choice unvaxxed should in my view be the ones restricted. 

I suspect many offices will.choose.to work remotely vs risking getting their entire staff sick

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, iwtl said:

I'm now of the view that we need to seriously look at all.the options which must include full.actual stay at home orders for anyone who without a health officer approved exemption is still unvaxxed.

I support.anyone who wishes not to be vaxxed but with that come responsibility and few of the unvaxxed by choice are willing to take any responsibility for their personal.choice

I feel.for thr kids with 1 week delay on return to school but it's the right move as they simply won't have any staff who are not sick to work soon

We may be getting closer to having to allow.some people who are positive to work but when they do reach that point anyone by choice unvaxxed should in my view be the ones restricted. 

I suspect many offices will.choose.to work remotely vs risking getting their entire staff sick

So we can just ignore the cases in the vaccinated?  And re-try the same measures that failed for the last 2 years?  

Edited by bolt
  • Wat 1

38 minutes ago, bolt said:

Miraculously the unvaxxed or anybody aren't filling the icu. 

Also, extremely low booster fulfillment. People are tired of the B$. 

Just be honest. We don't know. We think the boosters will help. Wash your hands, exercise and get healthy. 

2 minutes ago, spur1 said:

No we should round them up and Jan them. 

Probably don't have enough military for that, maybe we should request the Chinese military for assistance to send them to camps. 

Edited by bolt
  • RoughGame 2

5 minutes ago, AbbyNux said:

Also, extremely low booster fulfillment. People are tired of the B$. 

Just be honest. We don't know. We think the boosters will help. Wash your hands, exercise and get healthy. 

Actually we do know.  Booster doses, especially in the higher risk groups who were vaccinated six or months ago, work extremely well.  The evidence is overwhelming, and has been presented here before.  It’s the unvaccinated driving severe illness.  

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, bolt said:

So we can just ignore the cases in the vaccinated?  And re-try the same measures that failed for the last 2 years?  

Yes - full stop

We know the impact on fully vaxxed is greatly reduced but not so for unvaxxed. We are seeing surgeries canceled and school.delayed

If every single.person.you work.with is fully vaxxed it not only greatly reduces risk.but may provide for asymptomatic staff to keep working 

It was.their.chocie..Why should they get a.free pass ?

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

1 hour ago, AbbyNux said:

No one is keeping their family as safe as can be. That would require suits that no one wants to wear.

thats just not true.

1 hour ago, AbbyNux said:

Open it up and get back to normal. 

and here ^ it is. Now it makes sense.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, iwtl said:

Yes - full stop

We know the impact on fully vaxxed is greatly reduced but not so for unvaxxed. We are seeing surgeries canceled and school.delayed

If every single.person.you work.with is fully vaxxed it not only greatly reduces risk.but may provide for asymptomatic staff to keep working 

It was.their.chocie..Why should they get a.free pass ?

Maybe but wait for novavax vaccine to come out.  Not the current vaccines that have limited protection against omicron.

Edited by bolt