The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

9 minutes ago, AbbyNux said:

Also, extremely low booster fulfillment. People are tired of the B$. 

Just be honest. We don't know. We think the boosters will help. Wash your hands, exercise and get healthy. 

wut? they are over 700,000 boosters for the most vulnerable people so far. Many more to come in Jan.

You're really putting on a show today.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, AbbyNux said:

The more I talk to people daily, double and triple vaccinated, they are completely done with this. I am surprised there are as many here still towing the line as there are. 

Eventually it will rotate around. Omicron proved the vaccines and cloth masks did nothing to stop the spread. US just had the most infections since day 1. Going backwards, not forwards. Stay safe everyone. 

Yeah, I don't get that, at all.  I get frustration from people, but at the virus, not the response by government.  In fact, most people I talk to think the government isn't doing enough.  

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, JM_ said:

I think its a technique that must work on facebook. Show a link, tell people whatever it is you want them to believe about it and hope they don't think about it too much.

the amount of drivel we've seen in the last few weeks must be a new high. I'm guessing its from 2 posters pretending to be 10.

Half of the hospital are vaccinated that is also a problem.   I am aware they represent 90% of the populations while the vaccinated is 10%.  I thought you all believe in covid 0 and vaccine 100? 

Edited by bolt

Just now, bolt said:

Half of the hospital are vaccinated that is also a problem.   I am aware they represent 90% of the populations while the vaccinated is 10%.  I thought you all believe in covid 0 and vaccine 100?

thats the nice thing about science, you don't have to believe in it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, bolt said:

That's a very telling statement, it gives a lot of insight into your character, you obviously see things in black and white, right or wrong, all in or all out.

Science isnt like that, the path out of this pandemic is not like that and life, in general, is not like that.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, bolt said:

Do you believe in Santa too? :ph34r:

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

That's a very telling statement, it gives a lot of insight into your character, you obviously see things in black and white, right or wrong, all in or all out.

Science isnt like that, the path out of this pandemic is not like that and life, in general, is not like that.  

So the unvaccinated are okay then?

• RoughGame 1

38 minutes ago, JM_ said:

wut? they are over 700,000 boosters for the most vulnerable people so far. Many more to come in Jan.

You're really putting on a show today.

Bonnie Henry was just asked why such low uptake. Don't blame me, people are tired of it. 

• RoughGame 1

I have gotten to the point that I can’t even discuss this topic with unvaxed. I am ashamed to admit I have two in my extended family and in discussing, their simple solution (no joke here) was that we simply need to build more hospitals and increase our healthcare capacity. So, spend tens of billions of dollars, overhaul the education system, train new workers, and essentially wait many many years before this is complete. As opposed to a free, highly effective, painless, 10 min jab. And they thought this argument was sound. I have come to the conclusion that if their is a logic lobe in the brain, anti vaxers just do not have one. You might as well try to reason with a stump. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2