The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

1 minute ago, AbbyNux said:

I got two. I won't be getting anymore. I am fully vaccinated and they aren't working. 

I know the family of a 31 year old unvaccinated man who didn't last 3 weeks past infection who would disagree with you

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

57 minutes ago, iwtl said:

Yes - full stop

We know the impact on fully vaxxed is greatly reduced but not so for unvaxxed. We are seeing surgeries canceled and school.delayed

If every single.person.you work.with is fully vaxxed it not only greatly reduces risk.but may provide for asymptomatic staff to keep working 

It was.their.chocie..Why should they get a.free pass ?

Easy. it's your choice to be overweight. It's your choice to ski. It's your choice to smoke. It goes on and on. This movement you support is about politics.

Just now, AbbyNux said:

I got two. I won't be getting anymore. I am fully vaccinated and they aren't working. 

I can’t say if it’s working or not but what I can say is that so far we haven’t contracted it, or at least had no symptoms or been hospitalized. That’s all I can do in combination with common sense things like masks and distancing where appropriate. Do what you can.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, AbbyNux said:

Then just avoid the hospital period.

Seems simple.  If you and your loved ones are vaccinated but become sick enough due to covid to be hospitalized.

Just don't go.

Unless... you're willing to throw away your beli fs that you easily

• Like 2
  • Wat 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

Then just avoid the hospital period.

Seems simple.  If you and your loved ones are vaccinated but become sick enough due to covid to be hospitalized.

Just don't go.

Unless... you're willing to throw away your beli fs that you easily

Huh? If I am sick and need to go to the hospital, I'll go, that's why I pay taxes.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AbbyNux said:

Vaccinated people die as well. 

I don't know a single vaccinated person who's died.  However, they do, I agree.  It's not hard to guess the age range of almost all of those cases.

Edited by stawns
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, AbbyNux said:

Huh? If I am sick and need to go to the hospital, I'll go, that's why I pay taxes.

If you have covid and didn't take all the necessary precautions because you didn't believe in them.

Why would you believe in the same medical experts to save the life of yourself or your loved ones?

Seems a shade hypocritical and entirely self serving imo

• Cheers 4

Just now, AbbyNux said:

We set a record for infection today.

You are trolling.  The data has been in for months.  The vaccinated are protected from serious disease.  The unvaccinated are not protected.  It’s been presented here many times.  

image.jpeg.50af74f4da866ec9d3340b68c5a17284.jpeg

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Gatzkek said:

Easy. it's your choice to be overweight. It's your choice to ski. It's your choice to smoke. It goes on and on. This movement you support is about politics.

I don't smoke.but did before. Although it is a personal.choice to smoke or not.we.now have.many laws regarding smoking. We also.see.severe restrictions on were.people can smoke in order to protect.non smokers.from second hand smoke

Why should.covid provide a free pass.? 

It's not political.to.not agree with unvaxinated not bearing responsibility for their.choices.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

It's ******* stupid to be kind to people who spit in your face again and again.

I can (almost) accept the antivaxxers spitting in my face, but I refuse to lay down while they spit in my loved ones’ faces.  These antivaxxers are selfish, ignorant, and vile people.  We should absolutely not offer them any medical support for Covid.  Those who are showing up at our hospitals should be sent home.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

If you have covid and didn't take all the necessary precautions because you didn't believe in them.

Why would you believe in the same medical experts to save the life of yourself or your loved ones?

Seems a shade hypocritical and entirely self serving imo

All precautions would include hazmat suits fitted with air purifiers? Air exchangers in my home?

If I need the hospital, I will go. 

• RoughGame 1