The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canada vs. Russia | Semifinal | Jan. 04, 2021 | 3:00 PM PT

Rate this topic

11 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm disappointed that no one has created a parody account.

Eq7Y3_rW4AAM-f-?format=jpg&name=large

Wait and see, in about 15 years from now the kid will have just won his third Vezina, and Ferraro will reminisce about how he saw the playing without the stick style of this youngster would one day lead to greatness.

regards,  G.

Just now, Davathor said:

Call off a goal and follow it up by not calling that butt end? Nice game management

Maybe if the Russians would stop flopping like a bunch of circus seals.  They were lucky the refs already fell  for one of their dives.  I know it's part of their tradition to go down easier than a drunk Whalley streetwalker, but maybe they could try cutting out that garbage a little?  I told Larionov to get his guys to stop disgracing the sport last year and apparantly he's chosen not to do so.

I don't know if you guys remember a goalie named Hasek but he was famous for dropping his stick and flopping around like a fish on a dock during goal crease scrambles.  The amazing thing is that more often than not he stopped the puck anyway.  Now that guy was a goalie, stick or no stick.  Go Canada Go!

11 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Maybe if the Russians would stop flopping like a bunch of circus seals.  They were lucky the refs already fell  for one of their dives.  I know it's part of their tradition to go down easier than a drunk Whalley streetwalker, but maybe they could try cutting out that garbage a little?  I told Larionov to get his guys to stop disgracing the sport last year and apparantly he's chosen not to do so.

you talk to larionov?