The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Bucket List Thread

Sean Monahan

3 hours ago, Bill Sikes said:

See the Scottish Highlands, Montreal Jazz Festival, King's Royal (Sprint car race), Visit Hawaii, Iowa Hawkeye football game, travel from east to west coast of Canada by train

Ah, you reminded me Bill, I'd want to see the Sooners play in Norman (preferably the "Bedlam" game against Ok State) and the Bills hosting an AFC East team at Ralph Wilson (or whatever it's called now)....

Seeing the Dutch play a World, or Euro Cup match, would be up there as well....

• Cheers 1

22 hours ago, BoKnows said:

I just watched a video on Slovenia today.  The country is sprawling with beauty.

I've always wanted to see the Tetons, might as well make a ski vacation out of it.  I also forgot to mention Australia and NZ.  Honestly if CANZUK becomes a reality I'd consider relocating to Australia.

Have you actually met many Australians?  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

A girl I went to High School with emigrated to Australia during High School, when she came back to visit she said that she loved it.

Australians are a wild bunch. C*** is a term of endearment to those lunatics.

2 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

my bucket list is complete but i would have loved to have  visited scotland, especially grant town on the spey and normandy france where my ancestors came from.  

The Nucks haven't won a Cup yet, Joe ;)

• Upvote 1

On 1/7/2021 at 9:58 AM, Sean Monahan said:

i don’t have to see a cup. i love the journey with the team through their ups and downs. i use to tell my players, if you go out, give everything you got and lose, you’ll still be winners to me. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 4:58 AM, Sean Monahan said:

We are no different than anyone else.

We do have a bogan (redkneck) element however we also have a very multicultural society.

As for a bucket list 

Ride(ski)  some of the more challenging lines on a mountain called La Grave in France 

And just generally being with the people I love in places that we love doing what we love,riding mountains on our skis/boards and bikes.