The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | January (13-16) 2021

Rate this topic

Just now, TNucks1 said:

thinking i might watch that one, but the leafs vs ottawa game was good yesterday, probs be pretty intense.

Yeah, I watched the Leafs and Ottawa yesterday.  I like Ottawa, but I'm not a Leafs fan. It will be fun when both US and Canadian teams play each other again.  Can't wait until MTL plays Boston! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, brilac said:

Yeah, I watched the Leafs and Ottawa yesterday.  I like Ottawa, but I'm not a Leafs fan. It will be fun when both US and Canadian teams play each other again.  Can't wait until MTL plays Boston! 

yeah really hope they figure it out sooner than later, really looking forward too playing the kraken.

16 minutes ago, rekker said:

Spent all day carbs and hydrating and flexing my thumb for extra remote control duties tonight. NFL, Habs vs Oil, Leafs vs Sens leading up to the game of the night. Pils in the fridge, Rye and mixer ready. Man, I love nights like this.

Bruins/Devils kicked it off this morn, then time to run some errands, now right back in the saddle for HNIC. The only question is which game to focus on? Thinking I'd like to see more of this Stutzle kid in Ottawa.

Also - grabbed a bottle of wine while I was at the grocery store, switching up the drink of choice tonight. 

Can't wait for puck drop. :towel:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

47 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

yeah really hope they figure it out sooner than later, really looking forward too playing the kraken.

Yeah, that will be exciting when the Canucks play the Kraken, and it would be like - what do I wear?  There's a reason why I don't go to the game in Vancouver when the Habs play Vancouver.  I don't want to be like those fans who wear jerseys that are half Bruins and half Canucks sewn together in the center. 

• Like 1

Just now, UKNuck96 said:

Jebus wept 15 mins after start time the game actually begins. If they want to do pregame - do it 'pre' the game and drop the puck at the right time don’t make the game wait 

I know, I was getting inpatient and wondering when they are going to get on with it, talk and talk for 15 minutes.  If a game starts at 4pm, then have it start at 4pm.