The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | January 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHLN, SNP, TSN5, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

31 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

The team needs a win badly

The fans need the same

And I am certain each individual player feels the same

There is some dis connect in the room - or I think there is.  Maybe Marky was the glue that held it all together - he was quite outspoken - more so then Tanev I think. Whatever the problem they need to figure it out - as fans all we can do is speculate and hope for the best.

It's going to be hard to stay in the race if they can't

That being said - go Canucks go

This is such a good post...sense of panic sets in for everyone until a good win or two changes momentum.  Are there issues that we saw that Marky helped ignore that those wins, when they come, don't eliminate?  Sure.  But no team is perfect and all will have to "rely" on goaltending and/or their goal scorers and/or (most importantly) defence at some point.  Some times one thing's off but others things will make up for it.  Currently, it's all a struggle so is glaring.

Just now, nuck-lifer said:

Will Demko be between the pipes or Holtby.

Hoping Holtby, just to keep things a little calmer for a desperate win. then Demko on Wednesday

Get 'r' done who ever is in net!

I feel for either goaltender right now. Both have looked shaky and sieve like but then again both are playing behind a defense that Moron BumGardner is drawing up structure for. Remove that cancer of an assistant coach and things will improve. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, You Mad Bro? said:

We need more from everyone. Too short a season, gotta right the ship asap. Bo Horvat has more points (8) than Pearson, Sutter, Virtanen, Gaudette, Roussel, Edler and Beagle combined. While I love that our captain is carrying the team, as he should, he needs some support. Love our team no matter what. Go Canucks go! Also I think I’m one more bad loss away from being on the fire green/baummer train. 

Agreed. Bo is the absolute man. He does need other players to show that they give a $&!# and play with some conviction. The captain deserves better than the trash the majority of these players bring to the game. 

1 minute ago, Squamfan said:

wouls rather see gaudette in the forth line role withe jake and bailey

Whatever the lines may be, I want to see players who want to win. The overpaid hack vets like Roussel are a drain on the team. An empty jersey putting in ice time.