The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | January 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHLN, SNP, TSN5, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

41 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

People getting bent out of shape about Green’s post game comments is one of the most ridiculous trends on CDC

Even Torts didn’t lay into his team when they were in a serious slump. 

It's now the OCDC. The "Outta' Control Dysfunctional Community".  

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Rush17 said:

fresh start peeps.

happy nature cat GIF by PBS KIDS

10 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

What is this? Did a large dog break wind just off camera and this dog is enjoying the loving scent? Is that the fresh start or a fresh shart?

As Phil Collins would say " Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord!!!"

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

LOL, shot off a$$, now there’s a real strategy.

Fun fact, way back when I was young I played in a few fun games where current and former Canucks showed up. My first game I scored a hat trick, one was a tap into an empty net after the goalie slid clear of it, another was an actual pretty decent wrist shot but my hat trick goal, as I was falling in front of the net a shot hit me in the a$$ and went in. I was so cool that day.

Just imagine, win these 3 and we're 0.500 again. Doubt it'll happen though, Ottawa are no breeze and we're the worst team in the NHL right now by a long shot.

Need to turn it around fast though and now's the time to do it. Need at least 2 wins to get the ball rolling in the right direction.

19 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

I can believe that if the Canucks tank out this year that JB is toast - there’s a shelf life there whether I’m okay with the guy or not. 

But on the other hand, people have been cheering for the Canucks to suck so the GM loses his job for 5 years.  That’s nothing new.

Plus, Aquilini is the only guy who can fire JB... is Frankie out there at the water cooler starting rumours?  Otherwise it’d just be random speculation “from inside the organization.” 

There’s just so much wishful thinking and projection lately (Hughes and Pettersson teaming up with their agent to run Jim out of town!) because the team is stumbling.  This cryptic tweet feels like pandering to that group of people whose entire fandom revolves around crapping on management. 

Edit: and I like Faber

Edited by ilduce39
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

I can believe that if the Canucks tank out this year that JB is toast - there’s a shelf life there whether I’m okay with the guy or not. 

But on the other hand, people have been cheering for the Canucks to suck so the GM loses his job for 5 years.  That’s nothing new.

Plus, Aquilini is the only guy who can fire JB... is Frankie out there at the water cooler starting rumours?  Otherwise it’d just be random speculation “from inside the organization.” 

There’s just so much wishful thinking and projection lately (Hughes and Pettersson teaming up with their agent to run Jim out of town!) because the team is stumbling.  This cryptic tweet feels like pandering to that group of people whose entire fandom revolves around crapping on management. 

Edit: and I like Faber

read this tweet from Sat, and it a read in between the lines type of stuff. i am just wondering has Benning lost the room