The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 4, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

10 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Deboer. Has a a stellar nhl record and took the sharks to the final 

Former nhl player and a law degree to boot 

very highly respected 

tell me you think Green is a better coach than DeBoer 

OK I think Green is a better coach. Will have a stellar NHL record, former NHL player, highly respected around the league ( just not, apparently, to some on CDC). Now I know you are the only NHL expert on this forum, but young fellows cheating for offense get scored on(a lot). Happens to all young cores learning to play the right way, always has, always will. It ain't coaching at this point.  i would expect someone of your expertise to maybe understand that. Come on man, drop the hate and bias and watch the passes, they're trying to F'ing hard to create. A little success got in their heads, they'll figure it out.

don't agree with some of your views, but I think you and I could have a great time over beers discussing the game. Chrees! 

5 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

My only gripe with the coaches is this obsession to have balanced pairs. Nate needs to be on his offside, if that means sitting Chatfield and inserting OJ is that really so bad? Not like Chat has been better than OJ.

Agree. Plus, a lot of us have wanted to see him develop after the untimely injuries. And, he has played well in the games he was in.