The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 11, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN360, SNW, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

You would be the first to run out and buy his jersey 

the fact you think he is “trash” means he is having the impact on the ice he desires 

No it doesn’t. he’s a mockery and poor sport at best. There’s a difference between that and someone who agitates and gets under your skin.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

the fact you think he is “trash” means he is having the impact on the ice he desires 

They probably would, but he doesn’t play on our team..

15 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Yeah, well thank God you're not the GM or the coach! :lol:

If you're such the preeminent expert on this board, why don't you throw your resume in the ring and show Green how it's done? What a troll! :lol:

9 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Again don’t forget we had Cooke .... and Torres 

I find it bizarre how many lacerations from skates Tkachuk has caused in his short career. How does one have that happen multiple times? They guy knows exactly what he’s doing. And it’s so far out there that I can’t compare that to other players 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well they need to win at least 25 games of the remaining 40 to maybe qualify for 4th and final playoff spot..... .623 winning percentage.... Lol....I don't think soooooo

but it would be nice to beat the Flames....however who knows what they are like after their eastern bashing that they rec'd .....gotta hope they want to be better....so who knows...just please score more than 1 goal....

1 minute ago, philtbc829 said:

Well they need to win at least 25 games of the remaining 40 to maybe qualify for 4th and final playoff spot..... .623 winning percentage.... Lol....I don't think soooooo

but it would be nice to beat the Flames....however who knows what they are like after their eastern bashing that they rec'd .....gotta hope they want to be better....so who knows...just please score more than 1 goal....

I don’t think it works the same when you’re only playing the same teams. Not likely at all but what happens if the Canucks sweep the flames, Oilers and Winnipeg but lose the rest of the games to Toronto and Montreal say? Is that in your math. Just curious that’s all!