The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 11, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN360, SNW, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

11 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I don’t think it works the same when you’re only playing the same teams. Not likely at all but what happens if the Canucks sweep the flames, Oilers and Winnipeg but lose the rest of the games to Toronto and Montreal say? Is that in your math. Just curious that’s all! 

nope my math is pretty simple ....some pundits are saying that 62 points is the bottom mark to get into the playoffs....so if there are 15 games left between the Leafs and Habs...then that is all they can afford to lose.....but they are fracked really....should bring up more of our young D for a trial....can't be anyworse than our current D core...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I find it bizarre how many lacerations from skates Tkachuk has caused in his short career. How does one have that happen multiple times? They guy knows exactly what he’s doing. And it’s so far out there that I can’t compare that to other players 

I will give you that 

i firmly believe he purposely cut Edler and scheiffle 

that needs be be the old eye for an eye retribution 

what shocks me is there was zero retribution 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

37 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

Yeah, well thank God you're not the GM or the coach! :lol:

If you're such the preeminent expert on this board, why don't you throw your resume in the ring and show Green how it's done? What a troll! :lol:

I thought you were talking about Tkachuk

focus on one topic 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Hate to see it but a cheap shot by a Flames player might be what this team needs.

Something to light a fire under them and bring them together as a group.

Nothing brings a team together like a good old line brawl.

cat fury GIF

EDIT: we need a new Rypien

Edited by TNucks1