The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 2, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, CanucksCountry said:

I'll agree with that as I think he has had some stinkers for sure, but for example the sutter &^@# up goal was more on sutter then hoblty 

I’d agree with that. Mistakes happen every game. The idea is to limit them. That’s when you’re goalie needs to step up from time to time. Holtby has been relatively good at this but it’s the goals like the third one that deflate a team. I think some of it has to do with Ian Clark trying to modernize his game. He’s got a bit of an old school style but regardless some of those have gotta be stopped 

Just now, 204CanucksFan said:

Yup. Supposed to be a 1A 1B situation but Demmer has really settled in lately. 0.920 save percentage after his first three games

Looking forward to a big Demko run with no back to backs in sight 

3 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

The PP scored because Newell brown changed the position of miller on ice after 500 PPs. Incredible what a little tinkering can do when facing a team multiple times.

Cutting Edge coaching but tonight the issue is Holtby.

Rathbone is forcing the team to play him next year

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Hoglander - Horvat - Motte

If there's a late game line for when the team is down by 1 late, I wouldn't hesitate to put this group out with Miller as an extra forward, then have all of them go to the net and have the D-man put the puck on net for them to tip.  All of them are so well-rounded that they can probably create something.

• Huggy Bear 1