The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 28, 2:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

23 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

all i get out of this thread is some people don't like benning, green, louie, the bottom six and their mother's cooking. i'ld rather hear how they would improve this team or would have done better to be  winning a cup? oh and by the way, there is a game today, isn't anyone going to cheer them on? my fandom is to root for the team on the ice, make changes in the off season. i also know that my opinion is only one opinion of many opinions. it doesn't make me right, just opinionated. i'll let real hockey people make the decisions.

sounds like some on here have been lucky to have been in the war room for the past 7 years and know everything that was done or tried. those people i'ld listen to, at the end of the season.

But when people do give opinions on what they think should have been done differently they are told hindsight is 20/20, etc.

Many people that complain about Benning, Green, Loui, etc. complained just as much at the time though.

My mom was a great cook back in the day. Now my wife and I get to cook for her. She likes it or at least is good at pretending she does haha.

4 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

im gunna guess the stupid timing is from all the rescheduling and covid stuff, tryna squish all the games in.

That and Sportsnet wants to get every dime they can.. Still overlaps one other game a bit but it'll be all by it's lonesome for a good spell.

• Cheers 1

The Canucks just need to get back to playing their game. They do need to break out of their zone more effectively. They need to do better winning puck battles and defending a bit more aggressively. To be fair, they have looked tired as the game goes on and thats kind of understandable with the covid thing. It does affect their ability to play physical too.

I think they can absolutely win this game though. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

15 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Lies, I don't see the all caps and large fonts.

:P

That was DiPietro, Eddy Lack, he tweeted resign Green FFS or something like that, he missed the - after re, as for the Loud Green stuff, I promised to be good for the rest of the season.

Edited by Dumb Nuck
Corrected thanks to Devon44.
  • Cheers 1