The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 28, 2:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Hoping for the loss then?...

That’s just sympathy sex, there’s good boy sex, cooking dinner sex, saying something nice sex, etc….

Sympathy sex is like taking indica, the rest are like sativa.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that if we don't get more shots on goal in the first 2 periods, and get some traffic in front of net, then we will lose again. On Monday we finally started peppering the net in the third period, but by that time Hogberg had his eye in.

We need to pepper the Hog with shots right from the start of the game tomorrow. Green or red peppers... don't matter! He wasn't tested enough on Monday. The dude has 3 wins in 10 starts. His save % is a feeble .877. No way he should be so tough to score on. We're gonna break him tomorrow. But we can't do it without those peppers!

9 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So what happens if Jake get's traded? ;)

We will find out what the problem was, either it was him or it was coaching and although I suspect it was him I do really want to know because I kinda like him.

30 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Lol. Ho do you golf sober? I dont even know if I like golf...

It's like pool, a nice buzz calms the overthinking and you can get in the zone...until your not of course ... inhibitions also provide more mulligans. 

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Sam Bennet another 3 Pts tonight.. has 10 pts since trade to Florida

Unlikely to happen but if we move Virt just imagine how CDC would react if he went on a tear like Bennett is...Was always hoping we would get him somehow but figured tough to make that deal inside the division with this exact type of outcome being a possibility.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Unlikely to happen but if we move Virt just imagine how CDC would react if he went on a tear like Bennett is...Was always hoping we would get him somehow but figured tough to make that deal inside the division with this exact type of outcome being a possibility.

Imagine having a head coach like the Panthers.^_^

You don’t think Bennett’s progress and ex-Canuck draft pick Forsling had at least something to do with coach Q?

• Cheers 3

Another close game between a so called  “competitive playoff team” and one of the leagues worst.

DJ roling 4 lines and playing unproven youth vs green riding the snot out of 2 lines and using veterans for a playoff push (lol).one  team is developing its future and and one  is striving (and failing) for its builders goal of mediocrity. 

ECF19C88-3E8F-447A-B8A5-57E160EEE825.jpeg

Edited by combover
  • Cheers 2