The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 28, 2:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, apollo said:

This is brutal... I'm sorry but I've been banned / suspended for far less than this. You're lucky I'm not a mod otherwise I'd be throwing down ban hammer for any anti Jim nonsense. 

It's absolutely gutless to sit behind a computer and just spread nonesense when you're clearly misinformed and just pounding alarm bells because something in your life is agitating you. 

I say this with love... Get a life, go out and smell the roses... Don't start your day with such wasteful thoughts :)

If you think he's not a good gm you probably should play less NHL 21 on Xbox 

This is why this forum scares me sometimes. 

There’s people out here who genuinely believe that expressing negative/disapproving opinions about the team is a bannable offense. 

This is why CDC is known as a cheerleading forum. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

How is his statement worthy of a ban? Its pretty true actually.

Criticizing the team, the GM, the coaches, and the direction the team is heading is a valid opinion. Supporting a team doesnt mean you automatically like everything they do.

And the whole point of cdc is it is a place to express opinions.

You arent a mod because there would only be maybe 20 pro benning rah rah guys left here if you had the power to ban people.

I agree, people should express opinions... As long as they are valid. This is not a valid one. At this point, given what everything Jim has done for us LONG TERM, it's simply not a valid opinion.

Its just nonsense that causes distress in the fan base and is toxic. This would apply the same to a work place... So why would we ignore it and be toxic Neanderthals when it comes to the team we love?! 

Jim has put together the most stacked group of young talent we've EVER HAD... BY FAR! it's not even close... Our glorious Sedins weren't popping off their first year's entering the league... Our ICONIC West Coast Express wasn't popping of either at 20 21 years old... The closest we had to superstars from early on was linden and Bure combo... But they didn't have such a stacked supporting cast that Jim's built 

Jim's drafted superstars when he's had NO BUSINESS doing so. Not a single lotto pick and you probably out here confident that you can manage the cap better on Xbox? 

You shouldnt be so short sighted over 1 year left on Erikson deal when u have a plethora of superstars to look forward to for the next decade. 

In Wallstreet words Aquaman is holding Jim Benning with diamond hands and he's taking us to the moon. 

To The Moon GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

Disclaimer I've never owned any crpyto but doge makes me chuckle so I share for smiles :lol:

If someone makes a Hoge coin I will buy tho. Hoge all day Hoge all night! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Would take him over the new age broadcasters we have now on most TV sport platforms. Donnie had personality, it seems like every sportsnet and tsn broadcaster are carbon copies of one another, absolute robots, and zero depth to their reporting.

thats a bit rich

Donnie's great, but he is not a reporter. he is a reader.

His thing is his ability to say things like "Bruhaha"  and "Dennis Kearns old number 6"

Donnie has never broken a story in his life.

I  think part of the problem is we are in the inclusion movement

I am not against inclusion but there are a lot of new/young women and people of colour

the new people do not have a lot of personality. 

It takes time to develope on screen personality

Donnie was not that great when he first started on Sportspage

my 2 current favorites are Ken Reid and Ivanka Osmack  they have been around a while and get to show more personality than they used to

none of these people break stories

if you break stories nobody cares if you have personality

10 minutes ago, guntrix said:

There’s people out here who genuinely believe that expressing negative/disapproving opinions about the team is a bannable offense. 

Oh come on, don't lump 98% of us with the like of Apollo. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Sick of seeing immature dumb pictures that are irrelevant to anything.  Much rather bitterly complain about the ridiculous start time for the game.

Ya, ya: It's all al about the money. All 25bucks, if that. :goat:

haha ha have you checked your avitar lately?

17 minutes ago, guntrix said:

I like cheerleaders. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, guntrix said:

There’s a nice mix of people in this forum and a lot of opinions. Same could be said about a fire everyone cheerleading club. 

Sometimes a balance in the force is what’s needed. When there’s 2 sides of an argument usually the answers lies in the middle.

Go Canucks go 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, apollo said:

This is brutal... I'm sorry but I've been banned / suspended for far less than this. You're lucky I'm not a mod otherwise I'd be throwing down ban hammer for any anti Jim nonsense. 

It's absolutely gutless to sit behind a computer and just spread nonesense when you're clearly misinformed and just pounding alarm bells because something in your life is agitating you. 

I say this with love... Get a life, go out and smell the roses... Don't start your day with such wasteful thoughts :)

If you think he's not a good gm you probably should play less NHL 21 on Xbox 

Appollo, you are on fire today

are you off your meds by chance?

this post looks like it should have been IN ALL CAPS because you sound like you are  screaming

I say this with love, "The Comb said nothing that deserved a ban hammer"

I think Jimmer is a bad GM and I don't play xbox

and I have some peas that need planting

peace

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

There’s a nice mix of people in this forum and a lot of opinions. Same could be said about a fire everyone cheerleading club. 

Sometimes a balance in the force is what’s needed. When there’s 2 sides of an argument usually the answers lies in the middle.

Go Canucks go 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lmm said:

Appollo, you are on fire today

are you off your meds by chance?

this post looks like it should have been IN ALL CAPS because you sound like you are  screaming

I say this with love, "The Comb said nothing that deserved a ban hammer"

I think Jimmer is a bad GM and I don't play xbox

and I have some peas that need planting

peace

No I'm perfectly well. Happy and positive... Really nice day :)

If you're not feeling well mentally I'd recommend... Numinus health... $100 million vancouver mental health company... Another reason to love this city! Check out their site. Super easy booking process too as of yesterday :)

You have no right to criticize a gm that has brought us so much talent... Petey, Quinn, Hogz, Brock, Demmer all without a single lotto pick.

Be positive. If this was a workplace and you continued with your nonsense bashing of your general manager, you'd be fired. 

• Like 2
  • Vintage 2
  • RoughGame 2